Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Valkyrne - Recruiting - Help Us Get To 100!

Zombie_Sprinklez

I would like to join Valkyrne because I have grown tired of the empty giant moon clan I was in.. I want to actually have a effect on the clans progress in events and such. Please send me a invite!

My In-game name is: Traceur13

You will be invited shortly friend! Thank you and welcome to The Valkyrne!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join and check your clan out. I don't want to be rude but I am kind of picky and don't want to be in a clan with a messy dojo and only use research. Hopefully there'll be a nice circle of players cycling online so there's all ways someone to chat with or play.

IGN: Aure7

Edited by Aure7

I'd like to join and check your clan out. I don't want to be rude but I am kind of picky and don't want to be in a clan with a messy dojo and only use research. Hopefully there'll be a nice circle of players cycling online so there's all ways someone to chat with or play.

Aha sorry, was at school. I shall invite you as soon as I get on!

Define "Messy Dojo"

because its kinda hard to keep everything all neat, when you have a full Dual Dojo lol

I would like to join. No idea how clans or dojos work, but I'm mastery 5 and can provide quite a bit of materials. I also have Corrosive Projection and Energy Siphon if you need me to use a particular build when doing runs on anything. I currently have Nova, Banshee can Excalibur and more warframes are ready to claim in the foundry if you think those could be of use to the clan.

Edited by Drey

I would like to join. No idea how clans or dojos work, but I'm mastery 5 and can provide quite a bit of materials. I also have Corrosive Projection and Energy Siphon if you need me to use a particular build when doing runs on anything. I currently have Nova, Banshee can Excalibur and more warframes are ready to claim in the foundry if you think those could be of use to the clan.

You should have an Invite in the next two minutes or so. Would have gotten to you sooner, but i just woke up lol