Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Batles: Dark Sword Vs Dual Zorens

Lord_zasca

Question

Welcome to another weapon battles

In the first weapon battles dual zoren beat oroths and i started to gather the components to build it

However in a recent ? alert i got the "dark sword".

while i payed no attention to it for a week i had a look at its stats.

as i was looking at a few videos i noticed one person saying "The dark sword is essential if you have ash" 

mind=blown

When i released this i had a look at it and it turns out i can build it if i get 1 more nurode and only 4,000 alvage for zorens

if anyone expresses there Suggestion  in rap i will love you forever

BEGIN!

Edit: why do people call the zorens zorenocopter?

Edited by Lord_zasca

6 answers to this question

I'll just respond to your question regarding zorencopter.

The reason as to why many refer to dual Zorens as 'zorencopters' is because they essentially allow you to 'fly'. In order to execute this, one must do the following : jump, slide, melee.

Welcome to another weapon battles

In the first weapon battles dual zoren beat oroths and i started to gather the components to build it

However in a recent ? alert i got the "dark sword".

while i payed no attention to it for a week i had a look at its stats.

as i was looking at a few videos i noticed one person saying "The dark sword is essential if you have ash" 

mind=blown

When i released this i had a look at it and it turns out i can build it if i get 1 more nurode and only 4,000 alvage for zorens

if anyone expresses there Suggestion  in rap i will love you forever

BEGIN!

Edit: why do people call the zorens zorenocopter?

People call the Zorens the "Zorencopter" because their slide spin attack is currently the fastest in game and can be chained with a Fury mod to make you leap large distances with it. Plus the blades are short and look like the blades of a helicopter.

The Dark Sword has a pretty high charge dps for a non-heavy/duel melee weapon.

With that said, the Dual Heat Swords will probably still be better for an Ash stealth melee build as they hit harder and are able to strike multiple targets at once.

Dual Zorens are basically crit machines, and are quite useful in certain sitiuations. The thing is, the Dark Sword is an absolute beauty if you have Ash or Loki. Basically, use smoke screen/invisibility, then run around charge attack 1-shotting everybody! The Dark Sword has one of the best ratios of charge speed/damage in the game. So, in conclusion, if you use Ash and/or Loki a lot, DEFINATELY get it, you'll love it. But, if you don't have those frames and aren't crazy about single-target charge strikes, go for the Zorenocopters. However, there's another option: The Plasma Sword. It's basically a mix between the Zorens and the Dark Sword. It has a high charge damage, and also a high crit chance. It doesn't have as much of those elements as the Zorens/Dark Sword, but if you're torn between both, the Plasma would be a good choice.

Edited by MaxImpact