Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate Mods Need To Be Grouped Together Into Stacks Of At Least 20.

__Kanade__

I was scrolling through my mods seeing what I could fuse and transmutate and noticed I had almost 50 of the same mod.

I think it would be a good idea if duplicate mods be grouped into stacks of maybe 20 per slot, less scrolling in the long run and everything can be found quicker, then if you fuse a mod from that stack, then the new ranked mod will start a stack of it's own and so on and so forth.

If you've played Star Trek Online, you'll know what I'm talking about, when you gather data samples they're grouped up into stacks of 99, if you get two alien samples, they will get grouped into one stack and end up consuming one less inventory slot, if you have 103 Alien Samples, then 99 will be grouped into one slot in your inventory, the last 3 will create a new stack in the next slot in your inventory.

Yeah, they already plan on doing this. 

For future reference to the OP and others who don't or can't watch the Livestream, the 'Thank you for watching' posts that go up after each Livestream concludes has a short summary of the things that they talked about in each one. It's a good thing to read :)