Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruitments Open For New Members And Alliance Clans}No Entry Fee Like Other Big Clans Darkframe, The Clan With Something For Everyone

Underdrill

I'll join if theres still space.

IGN: IoSouLzZoI

Hello looking to Join! Name is Baneinsane (on everyday and have nova/frost prime potatoe'd) =x  

Morning all,

I wouldn't have any objections to joining it looks like a lot of fun.

IGN: ZazzMatazz

look forward to hearing from you.

V/R

Matt

IGN:  SoloCreep

Rank 11

Looking for a new guild. I recently left a clan that is getting smaller by the day. I have all the clan tech weapons and almost everything else in the game so I will not leech.

Im on everyday and I always play the weekend events. 

I'd like to join your clan, sounds like you guys are doing things right. :)  Cheers!

IGN: G3m1n1

i would like to join if that is possible. i am rank 5 got a prime from a recent attempt to make a clan but it fail so now im looking to join a good clan

I've only been playing a few weeks, but I'd like to join. IGN is Dab117

Thanks

I've been seeking a helpful and fun clan for awhile. So I would like to join your ranks, and do my best to contribute and help it grow.

IGN: Xephial

I'll join if you guy will have me.

IGN: GrimAnims

Invited!

RECRUITMENTS ARE OPEN!

28bsiuc.jpg

Welcome to the Darkframe (atm Inialiators but will change to Darkframe) Recruitment Forum! Here you will find all of the info about this moon clan and how it is different to others! If you want to join, comment on this forum!

2lx9rph.jpg

Our clan has over 700 members and is growing by the day. We have 2 dueling rooms, all research completed, a obstacle course and many helpful and advanced members to help you if you have a question. What makes this clan different is that we dont force you to donate. You can donate whatever you want when you want (which is why we dont have the biggest of dojos) So if you really want a warframe and I say we need it for something, you dont have to donate.

When you join, you will be a Recruit (Initiate rank name). You will be able to recruit (all ranks can) and host the dojo. To get promoted, you must beat me in a duel, donate a lot at once, help the clan a lot, report members if something bad happens or complete one of the interclan events. At the moment, if the 4 rooms we have are completed by the end of the week, everyone online at the time will earn a free promotion. We will also have obstacle course time contests weekly and the winners of that will earn a promotion.

We havent hit 1000 members, but cause I was in a good mood, I selected the 4. They are:

Underdrill

RealEnex

M4DD0X

tdshooter

Im the main leader, Enex is Vice and M4DD0X and tdshooter are 2 of the best and strongest players in the clan.

When you join the clan, there are no sign ups to websites or applcations, just join, build the key and you will have what the clan offers. We know ask you, depending on your promotion level, that you log in at least once in 30days (very harsh right) or you will be kicked. Higher promotions= Longer time before kick.

PDoiGti.png?1

This is the clan emblem. Give me feedback below!

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkframeWarframe

Website And Forum Coming Soon

When Clan Alliances Are Added, We will be in a alliance with Golden Warriors and (probably) Playtime.

Im amazed at what out clan has accomplished. We started from being a friends only clan and have now grown to where we are.

This is Darkframe, the clan with something for everyone.

DUE TO THE HIGH AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WITH PENDING REQUESTS IN THIS INVITE POST, THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR IT. I WILL NOT PUT YOUR NAME IF YOU HAVE A PENDING INVITE. MAY I PLEASE ASK FOR ALL NEW RECRUITS THAT WANT TO JOIN PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU HAVE NO PENDING INVITES AND YOU ARE NOT IN A CLAN.

hrcy0m.jpg

i want in.