The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A genuine thank you to warframe developers and contributors.

(XBOX)MasterProtector

First and foremost I want to establish myself as someone who has spent a great deal of time in games like this over the years, and I really want to take the moment to step back and give gratitude to the people behind the scenes making this all possible, for someone like me I live with a multitude of disabilities, which affect me socially, and emotionally more than anything, depression and anxiety makes my life a living hell. Gaming for me has always been about finding a distraction, something to pour my thoughts into so my mind does not wander elsewhere, I love fitness, but I always have been a gamer at heart and someone who really enjoys seeing the fruits of their labor come to life. In all my years playing games both online and offline and seeing such a grand array and diversity in its people as well at style and execution I place in my own opinion that warframe is one of the best games I have experienced out to date!

I want to thank the support team itself for its patience in dealing with the public, from the standpoint of someone who works closely with people of all walks of life, communication can be very hard, and even harder so trying to place yourself into their shoes in such mass. I have seen great effort taken to deal in response to any issues and resolve them swiftly and gracefully if ever possible, not to mention the ever clever jokes and quirky pseudonyms placed throughout in wordplay. Benefit given to all where possible to make the game as accessible and enjoyable for all who come to awaken in its glory. They truly love what they do, and it shows in their quick and decisive nature in which they generously help players out far beyond what is sometimes necessary. 

I want to pass my thanks to the coding team and script writers for creating such a believable universe that these tenno live, as the story unravels we see each bit of your hard work come to life on screen making us feel the powers that come with each unique frame of war. I believe in terms of games that two forms of realism are prevalent, those being realism in how real they equate to our own world, and the second how real they feel in accordance to the world they are trying to create, in that you have created and entire universe that feels unique and with detailed changing environments and ever adaptive gameplay which to me beyond just graphical beauty for which warframe has is where i particularly find greatness in itself. I must also give special notice to the minor nuances like secret doorways, changing pathways, down to even being able to spawn moa's in randomized lockers.

I wish to pass thanks to the dev team for its amazing energy in all its streams towards the people and its community for being so engaging, where despite its mass size smaller games tend to fail at. You guys have such hilarity in the little verbal que's you put in each and every patch notes, or even when things go wrong the delightful way you envigorate us with hope and joy. If Tennocon was any indication of the love you guys have for this game and your ability to take in the communities suggestions it shows volumes with this ever expanding action packed, glory filled, honor bound, spectacular game you have here. You bring such positivity to us each day across the system of warfame that it almost feels like we are living in it, each day I look forward to coming home just to see whats next to do, as there is no real end I forsee, thats what makes it great, theres always room for more!

I wish to put in some personal notes on particular things that separates warframe, and makes it such a great and wonderful place. The trading system is very effective (yes I like many hope for that auction house someday) But even as it stands, starting the game with premium currency and all the give aways ensures that without ever spending money, players can get access to that sweet sweet platinum and trade for the next thing. I am pleased with the way when you put up the main blueprint to something it checkmarks each next part as its put up, very efficient in prevents those who dont know or have to much to remember from buying only partial sets, as well as a two stage system to accept trade with a delay preventing accidental trades from happening. I like that items are every so often re introduced allowing newer players to gain access through farming this also being one of the things along with trading the premium currency that really makes warframes market so effective, it allows it to be rebalanced so nothing ever becomes out of reach for new players staring down the long grind of increasingly growing items. The relic system is beautiful that it allows you to even alter drop chance at all, to be allowed to pick the pull of others drops, and even hold onto those rewards should say you get disconnected for whatever reason. There is alot I could say about what I love about this game so so much, its definitely a triple A title in my opinion.

Lastly and with purpose! to the community reading this. It is worth every last dime should you spend it in this games market as unlike what I have seen with many other games, its not pay to win, and the proceeds help building us a better and bigger warframe down the line! So should you have the chance to do so, by all means, get those awesome bundles. I want to thank those who take the time as well who put forward amazing concepts to make new skins, you guys devote so much time and effort to put what you love into the game you love and every bit of it is important!!! Every time new skins come through im just filled with joy to see what people have made for this game, I only wish I myself had drawing skills to add more. In conclusion to the ever growing fandom, please shoutout to DE as a whole and to all who have poured their soul into bringing new content to us. They deserve al the love we can give them, for people like me its an escape, and a feeling I will cherish. To all the developers and supporters of warframe from me to you, thank you!