Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are U Going To Make Everything In Inventory (Misc Items) Going To Be Sellable

Deadrith

I know u don't want everything sellable cause u need the resources to build weapons and warframes. But what about some of the gear that don't need or use and warframe bp parts. i have a system bp part for warframe can't sell broke down and bought warframe for platinum part is taking up inventory space. So when are we going to beable to sell alot more stuff that we don't want or need?

I thought you could sell those? Also, don't thing bp's and parts and materials and such take up invo space. If you were getting an inventory full error, your inventory for the item you were trying to get is full. For example, if it it was a warframe, you would need additional warframe slots. The only thing that goes in those slots are complete warframes (liekwise weapons in weapon slots). As far as I know, warframe slots and weapon slots are the only type of inventory that is limited.

tl;dr: If you don't need it, you can probably sell it. If you can't sell it, you don't need to sell it. Unless I missed something or misunderstood you.

Edited by Meenmu

I'd like to be able to sell EVERYTHING. I've built up tens of thousands of some materials (alloy, nano) while farming for others (circuits, plastids). More than I'll ever use. And then there's Mutagen samples, detonite ampules, and fieldron samples, which are totally useless once you have all the clantech built. I'd just like to be able to decide for myself what I need to hang onto. If DE is worried about noobs selling materials that will actually want later, lock mat-selling until rank 5 or so.

I'd like to be able to sell EVERYTHING. I've built up tens of thousands of some materials (alloy, nano) while farming for others (circuits, plastids). More than I'll ever use. And then there's Mutagen samples, detonite ampules, and fieldron samples, which are totally useless once you have all the clantech built. I'd just like to be able to decide for myself what I need to hang onto. If DE is worried about noobs selling materials that will actually want later, lock mat-selling until rank 5 or so.

If you have more mats than you can ever use, selling it all will only result in more credits than you can ever use. Also, seeing as credits are so easy to acquire in huge quantities very quickly (they really are basically valueless once you are sitting around with 3-4 million like I am), you would actually be losing the effort put into obtaining a bunch of mats, which often actually requires farming.

But eh, to each his own I guess. Keep in mind that more weapons and clan tech will eventually be released though.

Why sell things when credits are worthless :/

And yeah, just like your mod inventory, the upper bound on items in your inventory is outrageously high. It's crafted weapons and crafted warframes that have a limit, not warframe or weapon parts.

Also your foundary can hold onto things indefinitely.

Edited by TheBlueJelly