Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Gameplay.

hickwarrior

Stealth gameplay does not feel all that feasible. Maybe I don't use gear suited towards stealth gameplay, but when I do stealth I usually tend to see a lot of enemies bunched together, patrolling the backs of their comrades. you'd have to 1hko everything, otherwise you're going to get mobbed.

That isn't so bad, but it feels like this component of the game is there for nothing. Just going through the legions of enemies is far better too, because they drop all sorts of things. There's no reason not to just go ballistic and get everyone onto you, so you get a chance at more drops that'll likely fill up your farming quota for the day.

What needs to be done is to give enemies seperate paths and not pack them together so tightly. There should be some challenge to stealth, but not to this degree. Also, not all enemies should be IMMEDIATELY alerted to your presence. It should take some time to let the other enemies hear whoever is raising a fuss.

You need to think larger. The maps themselves hardly support any kind of stealth gameplay, which is the actual problem, not the enemy pathing.

The enemies gathering around one another is still problem, but yea, that's a good point. The map tiles are quite small, not allowing for much stealth play at all.

Some specific stealth missions would be alright in my opinion, where letting an enemy reach a console equals failure

Right now there's no incentive besides just doing it for funs, and I'm sure they could alter the tileset in a minor way while changing the way enemies bunch up at the same time for them