Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Mobile Defence

kadun

This mission type really needs an overhaul. The grineer missions are usually interesting: Lua, Kappa, Kiste.

Suggested scenario. A large hall with nodes at either end, both node must be defended together. Open ground in the centre of the hall provides good views of both but little cover. Defensible positions exist at both ends for teams that choose to split up.

Enemies can spawn from a variety of directions and heights and must have a selection of different routes to attack the nodes. Number of enemies should be comparable to Grinder missions but with less mindless zerging.

If popular I'll mock up a 3D layout for further clarification.

Just played the forma alert mob def mission. The reason why the corpus did not mass out a offensive when the timer was activated at the system is because the corpus mobs are bug as I have found out that they are immobile at their spawn point.

No they spawn at locations that are too far back for them to agro. Checked it for myself. Ran back in the mission and found their spawn point. It caused them to agro and start to rush the objective again. But since I was already at the spawn point I was able to camp them using the Kunai my Loki had. Corpus are just too weak if you use abilities on them.

Edited by Jefftiffy