Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint Drops

legionprobatio

How about ruining the game reducing the time you spent playing it by lowering the drop chances?

It's the only thing that motivates you continue playing. You continue playing because you do not have rhino. If you get everything, you eventually quit.

It's the WoW syndrome. "So hard to drop, so fun to try again."

How about ruining the game reducing the time you spent playing it by lowering the drop chances?

It's the only thing that motivates you continue playing. You continue playing because you do not have rhino. If you get everything, you eventually quit.

It's the WoW syndrome. "So hard to drop, so fun to try again."

Pointless farming is not suitable as a method to make a game longer, especially when don't farm to get lots of mats or something but one thing that just doesn't seem to drop.

A suitable solution would be to increase the chance to get a blueprint, but increase the time of the fight itself with stages of things the player needs to dodge. Else players get burn out by the time they finaly get one frame.

Pointless farming is not suitable as a method to make a game longer, especially when don't farm to get lots of mats or something but one thing that just doesn't seem to drop.

A suitable solution would be to increase the chance to get a blueprint, but increase the time of the fight itself with stages of things the player needs to dodge. Else players get burn out by the time they finaly get one frame.

I agree some people have different definitions of FUN. But games with lower drop chances gives to the items some hard-working feeling if you drop them. It shows how much you fought to get that.

If it's easy, it does not have valuation.

Eventually, all the things you conquered through the time you've been playing are not THAT important to you.

I agree some people have different definitions of FUN. But games with lower drop chances gives to the items some hard-working feeling if you drop them. It shows how much you fought to get that.

If it's easy, it does not have valuation.

Eventually, all the things you conquered through the time you've been playing are not THAT important to you.

You are right, but the problem is is that with the random droprate you can't tell that hard work since some poeple did 5 runs to get all and others needed to get 30, in wich that time the 5 run guy is better since he had time to farm other stuff.

Something you would not have if the bosses were more special and challenging bosses like raptor.

Personally I find monster hunter best in the whole farming thing in wich you almost always get the mats but it takes time to all (but not 30 monsters) 

You are right, but the problem is is that with the random droprate you can't tell that hard work since some poeple did 5 runs to get all and others needed to get 30, in wich that time the 5 run guy is better since he had time to farm other stuff.

Something you would not have if the bosses were more special and challenging bosses like raptor.

Personally I find monster hunter best in the whole farming thing in wich you almost always get the mats but it takes time to all (but not 30 monsters) 

I played monster hunter 3 in the wii until the end of fun. That made me lvl 86 with almost all the sets and rarest ones, like Jho and Alatreon.

And yes, the drop system of monster hunter 3 is EPIC.

I think DE will harden the bosses sometime. But not that soon, the game is still in the oven. We need to chill.

I played monster hunter 3 in the wii until the end of fun. That made me lvl 86 with almost all the sets and rarest ones, like Jho and Alatreon.

And yes, the drop system of monster hunter 3 is EPIC.

I think DE will harden the bosses sometime. But not that soon, the game is still in the oven. We need to chill.

I agree (Golem is probaly going an awesome one on that matter, i hope)