Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Weapon Change Idea.

drakwon

My problem with primes is that Im a bit scarred to forma anything because its well, a pain to level it all the way again, and if a prime version comes out, I have to do it all over again.

My suggestion, I know the devs talked about making the non prime version a part of the prime blueprint. I think this is a good idea, but only if we get to keep the formas.  I buy almost all of my formas with plat. on top of the fact its a pain just to keep leveling it up it feels like were getting a bit cheated when they release the primes.

I always wanted the Prime version to be a skin, it wouldn't take up inventory space, your not "wasting" Formas and Catalysts on the original weapon and people would not hesitate to forma/super charge their weapons.

This also should work with dual wield weapons like Broncos, Afuris etc. Akimbo should be a skin. Again youd keep all the slots youve formad.

Anyways thats my 2 cents

I always wanted the Prime version to be a skin, it wouldn't take up inventory space, your not "wasting" Formas and Catalysts on the original weapon and people would not hesitate to forma/super charge their weapons.

This also should work with dual wield weapons like Broncos, Afuris etc. Akimbo should be a skin. Again youd keep all the slots youve formad.

Anyways thats my 2 cents

I agree with this idea.

For example: You could still farm Latron Prime parts, and a blueprint, but the blueprint would be for the "Latron Prime Upgrade" instead. You could put it on to cook just like any other blueprint, and when it's done, go to the mod section of a level 30 Latron and (probably where the Catalyst/Forma goes) click a spot that says something like "Upgrade To Prime." Then, the "Latron Prime Upgrade" you just built is spent, you now have a Latron Prime, and all the Formas etc. you put on the original Latron remain. They could do the same thing with frames as well.