Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Composition Option Before Mission start

eimrun

Playing with Pugs in high level mission can be like opening presents on Christmas morning. This have not always been an issue since launch as the mission can always be beaten by a decent build on any frame but lately with the massive content expansion, a decent team composition is necessary to complete the mission or more correctly, a sense of player's contribution to the team. I have been randomized in a group of 3 trinitys in tri-edolon captures or 4 saryns in EOS. Usually in these case one or two of them leave the group or we end the mission early because it is just inefficient group composition. Yes I am aware that we can set up group in the recruiting section but on some nights you just don't want the hassle to set up a team and wait especially for a timed gated event. You just want to have a couple of clicks and begin the mission. I think adding a list of open groups with team composition information and let us choose which team composition we want to be in is a great quality of life improvement. Or is there a reason this idea would not work?