Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On A New Warframe

Tsugaru

I have been thinking about a new warframe for a while and this is my thoughts:

The warframe must be som kind of AoE/crowd control frame.

Theme: the 4 elements

Attacks:

Earth Tangles - AoE or single target crowd control, roots the enemies to the ground for a short amount of time.

Fire Cone - Fire cone AoE ability, slows the target down with like 50% from normal running speed.

Air Flow - Taunts all hostile targets in a 10 meter radius of yourself and lifts you up off thw ground making you immune to all incoming attacks for for 5 seconds.

Water Refreshment - Gives all squad members a beneficial water refreshment, either healing them for a small amount or giving them a +20% overall damage increase for 7 seconds.

I just thought making the 4 elements a theme for a warframe an awesome idea in my opinion, although there currently are some warframes with the individual elements as a theme already (Ember and Frost(kind of water)).

Sorry if my english sucks but hopefully you can understand what I'm saying.

I'm not sure what to think of this idea. Meh?

I think it kind of breaks the idea of having different frames with different elemental abilities.

The ability effects, however, I like. The abilities are just pure CC and aren't all that useful if you don't have at least one other person with you, so it encourages people to use this frame and help other people out.

If the abilities were to have some damage added to them (you haven't mentioned whether or not they do damage or how much they deal) then it's just a frame with loads of avalanches or crushers or so on and so on - they shouldn't deal too much damage if they actually do do damage, otherwise it'll just dominate the other frames.

p.s

Kinda reminds me of Aang, if you ask me.

Edited by Tauxi

WE NEED A DARK WARFRAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! Some kind of a freak who takes pleasure in ending missions and people's lives, with dark energies and stuff, like that Anubis suggestion from the FanZone or something. Dark is an element, too :D

Nyx should have been a freak who enjoys toying with people's minds, but hey, you can't have everything :I

WE NEED A DARK WARFRAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! Some kind of a freak who takes pleasure in ending missions and people's lives, with dark energies and stuff, like that Anubis suggestion from the FanZone or something. Dark is an element, too :D

Nyx should have been a freak who enjoys toying with people's minds, but hey, you can't have everything :I

Damn you evil bastard XD. Liked your idea. Would be cool to have dark frame.

I'd rather have something other than elements. Nyx is interesting, I'd like to see more of that.

How about a frame that can alter gravity? That'd be an interesting one and its' ability set could practically have anything it wants to.

EDIT:

well. kinda went... Bonkers there.

Edited by Tauxi

huh? xD

Gravity alteration.

Like, you know. Use gravity to your advantage.

Think... :

-Mag's crush skill.

-Rhino's Rhino stomp.

Stuff like that. It can have abilities like:

-Gravity Alteration. Everything gets lifted into the ceiling for a while, and then is pushed onto the floor.

-Excali's super jump, except everything around you is lifted up into the air.

-Radical disarm, except all of the weapons (or parts) are pulled towards you and are sent flying back.

-Melee fire rate buff.

Just a couple of ideas I threw up in a minute.

Do you understand what I mean now?