Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptroll

Voxinor

Sup.

I've been collecting Nova parts yesterday, did 7 runs, got chassis and helmet, still need systems. Anyways, I don't know if it was intended, BUT - every time I/we (team and I) killed him he dropped 'Reach' mod. EVERY SINGLE TIME x 7. Hello? It's Common mod I get it, but whats it's drop rate, 100%?? There are bunch of common mods out there, at least they should be dropped too.

kthxbai.

RNG will be RNG , now jezz can we stop with all these threads on why am i not getting this or why do i keep getting this etc etc etc

stop *@##$ing and keep going most of us here had to do 100+ runs just to get nova parts so ho do you think we feel getting around 40 of the same mods over and over again

you dont see us coming here and complaining

No need for being rude.

Reach is messed up.

Drops far too often.

At least it isn't replacing Fusion Cores anymore.

Yea.

Funny thing - I just collected Nova chassis blueprint, but it displayed "NOVA CHASSIS BLAUPAUSE" rofl.

I recently farmed Raptor for the Nova frame. Took me 70+ runs during which I recieved: 

8 levels on my Frost Prime

5 Nova Helmet

3 Nova Chassis

1 Nova Systems

15+ Morphics

40+ Control modules

4 Split Chamber ( w00t! Was looking for that for ages )

40+ Reach

It was a worthwhile farm. The good thing about reach is its polarity... good fodder for Serration and Split Chamber fusioning. 

I recently farmed Raptor for the Nova frame. Took me 70+ runs during which I recieved: 

8 levels on my Frost Prime

5 Nova Helmet

3 Nova Chassis

1 Nova Systems

15+ Morphics

40+ Control modules

4 Split Chamber ( w00t! Was looking for that for ages )

40+ Reach

It was a worthwhile farm. The good thing about reach is its polarity... good fodder for Serration and Split Chamber fusioning. 

I just did 4-5 more runs, and got Nova systems. All together, did total of 12 runs and got all parts :)