Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs, inconsistencies, and issues regarding the Dojo

OrangeKing64

This is a list of actual, real problems with the dojo. No "I think it would be cool if" crap here.

1. Some rooms within the dojo have mirroring and centering problems. This makes me furious when trying to decorate it in an even manner, and there is no reason for it.

How it is now:

Spoiler

RCyPYhQ.png

How it should be (ignore obvious mirroring job) 

Spoiler

UuhFDnc.png

2. Many rooms have an unchangeable natural blue light (in the case of the elevator) or a very subtle blue in the floors, such as the, again unchangeable, large floors in the Grand Halls. Even some of the panels and holograms are blue. You have to color around this problem if want your dojo to look good. The solution to this would either be to allow us to change the colors, or change the colors to a neutral color like grey.

Elevator light problem (I have changed the lighting in this room to not include blue):

Spoiler

2DXKFPm.png

Subtle blue i the floors clashing with the current colors (to be fair, it doesn't look all that bad, but it would look better changed):

Spoiler

8NxSMHw.png

3. There are a lot of inconsistency with how the lighting and colors are used. For instance, the "skylights" in the grand hall are based on the 'Key' section in lighting colors. However in elevators its based on the "Lights" color in room colors. And in hallways you cant change it at all, its always white. (Which is better than just blue, to be fair.) These all need to be consistent. 

Grand hall skylight based on key: 

Spoiler

iedQzVw.png

Elevator Skylight Based on Lights:

Spoiler

t09ST2c.png

4. Tenno decorations not changing their colors to match the colors you pick for your dojo make them unusable, period. They should, or at least give us the option to make them match. 

Clan flag not matching colors:

Spoiler

ntaio6k.png

Flags changing colors in the temple of honor room, proving that it is possible.

Spoiler

pz0Dwv2.png

Well those are all the problems I have with the dojo system so far. Most of them are for decorating yeah, but its the small things that matter. 

If you guys have any suggestions to add to the list, leave them in the comments.