Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weakspots Should Give Critical Chance Bonus

TheJiggliestPoo

Weapons like the paris and snipetron are only viable when they are able to deal crit damage to heavies in group play as otherwise other weapons are better for everything, but even with multishot, I find that there are way too many scenerios where both my bullets/bolts don't crit and end up doing mediocre damage to heavies when aiming at their head. This is especially problematic when it takes bows a very long time to charge and aim for that perfect shot when similarly maxed out shotguns/automatic weapons could've have killed a number of enemies already along with the heavy. 

By making weakpoints give critical chance bonuses, it'll make accurate shots more rewarding rather than leaving all the shots to chance, which really gimps bows (less so for snipers due to primed chamber and faster full damage shots). 

I agree that logic-wise shooting at weak spot like head should give more chances to crit... I mean its obvious. On other hand I can't agree that bows/snipers are gimped/weakened...

I mean cmon, we are murdering thousands of grineer daily... Cmon, you know we r powerful enough.