The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Is Truly A God

LongIron

so you really think Energy Siphon will regen enough so you can spam Radial Disarm/Decoy when lvl200 mobs are swarming you. Aham... :)

..Yes, I do.

Also, you're not alone when you already have lvl 200s coming at you, so you have teammates. With abilities!

so you really think Energy Siphon will regen enough so you can spam Radial Disarm/Decoy when lvl200 mobs are swarming you. Aham... :)

You can get 45% power efficiency with essence and streamline.

Mix that with the fact unlike your precious nova, I only need to cast Radial Disarm once, they stay without guns or abilities.

Now, take into consideration the fact the only skills needed are Invisibility to revive, Switch Teleport *possibly*, and Radial Disarm.

With 225 energy base, I doubt you'd run out before a Frost does Snowglobe, or a Vauban does Bastille.

You know, Loki does say "For Advanced Players", don't attack what you don't know. Stay with Nova, you'll go further.

You can get 45% power efficiency with essence and streamline.

Mix that with the fact unlike your precious nova, I only need to cast Radial Disarm once, they stay without guns or abilities.

Now, take into consideration the fact the only skills needed are Invisibility to revive, Switch Teleport *possibly*, and Radial Disarm.

With 225 energy base, I doubt you'd run out before a Frost does Snowglobe, or a Vauban does Bastille.

You know, Loki does say "For Advanced Players", don't attack what you don't know. Stay with Nova, you'll go further.

I would take your posts seriously. If... well. You know your post history better then me :)

Advanced Players know what to bring for High-End content. But the game will always have tryhards.

try-hard-ninja-359257.jpg

Edited by Sikab

you can WASD however you want.

You will run out of Energy, mobs will swarm you, and either you, or the Pod dies.

TL;DR: Some Frames are useless for high-end game. Loki is 1 of them.

Not contesting what the best way to do high wave defence is, but a bastille with streamline/continuity/constitution maxed and 4 energy siphons go along way. If you cant take them when they're completely vulnerable infront of you, you couldn't have done it anyway probably.

I would take your posts seriously. If... well. You know your post history better then me :)

Advanced Players know what to bring for High-End content. But the game will always have tryhards.

You refuse logic because of the poster who said it.

If hitler said 2+2 was 4, would he be wrong to you?

Your warning points have been displayed in a now locked thread, and I can tell you that your history is worse then mine, and the fact that you dispute logic with opinion and try to make it better with a picture, it shows how immature you really are.

Not contesting what the best way to do high wave defence is, but a bastille with streamline/continuity/constitution maxed and 4 energy siphons go along way. If you cant take them when they're completely vulnerable infront of you, you couldn't have done it anyway probably.

My main problem is.

Loki has almost zero synergy with any of the Frames.

Even if you have a Frost with Loki... Lokis Disarm will just backfire, you the group will get swarmed in the Globe. Impossible to handle that amount of lvl200ish mobs when all of them are melee and kill with 1 hit.

Loki+Rhino? Could work... Rhino could Lift them up and give DMG boost to handle them. But if Rhino needs to Lift them and give DMG boost the same time... He can't keep up with the Energy needed to maintain that combo.

All in all... Currently Loki is just taking away a spot from some1, I like Lokis playstyle also. Have him Fully Formad. But viable even the slightest in End-Game? hardly. 

You refuse logic because of the poster who said it.

If hitler said 2+2 was 4, would he be wrong to you?

Your warning points have been displayed in a now locked thread, and I can tell you that your history is worse then mine, and the fact that you dispute logic with opinion and try to make it better with a picture, it shows how immature you really are.

My History is bad, because of the Frost Prime incident. Since then, whatever I say gets attention. What you brought up is the clear example of Mod abuse.

To be on topic: There was zero logic in any of your posts. "Loki is good because it's not bad" <-- Not reasoning. A reason has pros and cons.

Edited by Sikab

My main problem is.

Even if you have a Frost with Loki... Lokis Disarm will just backfire, you the group will get swarmed in the Globe. Impossible to handle that amount of lvl200ish mobs when all of them are melee and kill with 1 hit.

Loki+Rhino? Could work... Rhino could Lift them up and give DMG boost to handle them. But if Rhino needs to Lift them and give DMG boost the same time... He can't keep up with the Energy needed to maintain that combo.

All in all... Currently Loki is just taking away a spot from some1, I like Lokis playstyle also. Have him Fully Formad. But viable even the slightest in End-Game? hardly. 

So Ember and Nova work with other frames?

The only real combo is Bullet Attractor and Radial Javelin, everything else isn't really a combo.

"Viable in the slightest in endgame? Hardly" Learn to play...

So Ember and Nova work with other frames?

The only real combo is Bullet Attractor and Radial Javelin, everything else isn't really a combo.

"Viable in the slightest in endgame? Hardly" Learn to play...

Pretty much this, if anything Disarm + Bastille against Corpus and Grineer is a combo

Vauban.

Saryn.

Mag.

Banshee.

NYX

Those are a few.

Vauban has synergy with everything.

Don't even start the "Mag is also a good Frame".

Banshee - Another top tier Frame like Vauban. Has Synergy with everything. Depends on the "receiving end" how good is that synergy

Nyx - No comment. Didn't see any in a while. Can't say pros or cons.

You act like you need to see the frame in action 24/7 to talk about it.\

You just don't want to admit Loki and Nyx would have perfect synergy together. Whether it be Switch Teleporting a MC'ed unit, Radial Disarming a Chao'd Crowd to ball them up for a nuke frame, or using a decoy on top of Nyx so she gets all the damage that the Decoy would take with Absorb.

Vauban has synergy with everything.

Don't even start the "Mag is also a good Frame".

Banshee - Another top tier Frame like Vauban. Has Synergy with everything. Depends on the "receiving end" how good is that synergy

Though, you said ''Loki has almost zero synergy with any of the Frames.''

Loki has a good synergy with all those frames I just mentioned.

Doesn't that make your statement invalid?

My main problem is.

My History is bad, because of the Frost Prime incident. Since then, whatever I say gets attention. What you brought up is the clear example of Mod abuse.

To be on topic: There was zero logic in any of your posts. "Loki is good because it's not bad" <-- Not reasoning. A reason has pros and cons.

Mod abuse? They're doing their job, and very well.

if it has such a huge range,why do we need frost?

You can never be safe enough. And it's more relaxing sitting in a globe. In case something goes terribly wrong.

You act like you need to see the frame in action 24/7 to talk about it.\

You just don't want to admit Loki and Nyx would have perfect synergy together. Whether it be Switch Teleporting a MC'ed unit, Radial Disarming a Chao'd Crowd to ball them up for a nuke frame, or using a decoy on top of Nyx so she gets all the damage that the Decoy would take with Absorb.

That was... Nevermind. Not worth my time :)

Edited by Sikab

Cease this war of words now. It wouldn't end well.

@Sikab:

If you think Loki is terrible, I respect your opinion. But that doesn't give you the right to go around insulting people and calling them tryhards. Just... Um. Calm down for a sec would you?

@Hayden:

Take a chillpill and relax bro. It's just opinion. It is not fact. Just know in your heart that Loki is the best for you.

Warframes that people think are good all depends on the way they play.

Please remain civil in this thread.

Synergy? I think that's rare in this game.

Anyway I think everyone's play style differ whether they like this frame or not 

Whether some like with a touch of a button the room is cleared because its more effective against higher end enemies

Or

Others who like to have fun and keep it challenging, there is a big difference in my opinion

You can never be safe enough. And it's more relaxing sitting in a globe. In case something goes terribly wrong.

Don't forget the fact that you also get a load in your face. Snowflakes.

In my opinion it's more relaxing to see a bunch of heavies with a prova lifted into the air.

Cease this war of words now. It wouldn't end well.

@Sikab:

If you think Loki is terrible, I respect your opinion. But that doesn't give you the right to go around insulting people and calling them tryhards. Just... Um. Calm down for a sec would you?

@Hayden:

Take a chillpill and relax bro. It's just opinion. It is not fact. Just know in your heart that Loki is the best for you.

Warframes that people think are good all depends on the way they play.

Please remain civil in this thread.

Not intended to insult anyone. If some1 felt opposed by it... Maybe it is true. If some1 ever call me a Tryhard, I would just ignore it.

"If it's not your shirt, don't take it on" <-- quote from my Country.

Though, you said ''Loki has almost zero synergy with any of the Frames.''

Loki has a good synergy with all those frames I just mentioned.

Doesn't that make your statement invalid?

Having Vauban for a good synergy, and Rhino for a somewhat good synergy is not something I would call Viable.

Don't forget the fact that you also get a load in your face. Snowflakes.

In my opinion it's more relaxing to see a bunch of heavies with a prova lifted into the air.

But I like snowflakes :(

Edited by Sikab