Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Improvements That Would Be Appretiated

AlexanderTF

I know there are threads for this but I cant find them and I aint got time to look for them....

1. We need mobile defense protecting the pods while we fight off waves of grinners, corps and infestation through a tower moving to the top for extraction- choosing the difficulty of the mission to prolong it and gaining great rewards for completing the full mission where on the top the enemy would come in full force with machines and mutated giants... also could be done with a train in the desert to force the enemy away from the tracks as you approach the launch site ...

2. We need more enemies, insect species and more diversity like a military force composed of bandits in the Piracy rings selling dead Orikin and tenno remains to the black market... add a Money bag that recruits mercenary to halt the tennos from his mansion where something important lies ...

1. The factions would have to fight each other, as they do when they meet. DE is working on new monsters but the giant machines sound good, I just think the weapons in this game are too OP.

2. I like the bandits thing, but insects in space? Not likely.

hahah someone said "not likely" about a game with space ninjas that can make wormholes and turn enemies into micro nukes

why not some actual aliens? cause to me it seems we have 2 different clans of humans and zombies

so something like...idk, e.t? I'd love to shoot e.t.

OR OMG JUST POPPED UP IN MY HEAD

ENEMY. SPACE. SAMURAIS.

actually tryed suggesting Space Samurais as an opposing force to Tennos like the pinnacle of enemies as Ronnins or the 99 ogres from Japanese myths or rather history where they were bandits ...

And Space insects aren't that impossible, there are insects on earth that can survive space and there are those Xenomorphs and other stuff ... Still facing an enemy force in a middle of a space city or a massive station would be amazing ...