Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmute

ZeroPhobic

We don't need ability mod drops for frames at all, but we REALLY don't need them as transmute rewards.

I am trying to clear out all the useless ability mods that I pick up by the thousands (it seems) and for my reward on more than half of them is more ability mods.

You can't throw away your frames abilities or sell them, I have tested it. So, why are we getting these? Some will say "to upgrade the ones you have, but that is the whole purpose to fusion cores. Once they hit level three (which happens very quickly) then they just are a waste of a drop and waste of money if you try to transmute four of them only to get another ability in it's place.

Simple solution, take them out of the transmute drop pool. Throw a fusion core chance in their place.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

One more thing to add, when we are transmuting an ability and spend money to do it, we should never ever under any way shape or form get that very same one back as the reward. That happened twice in a row for me the other day and I vowed then and there never to transmute, until they fix the rewards for it.