Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Revival Idea

Baconweaver

When playing multiplayer, reviving a teammate is a common action most of the time. When playing with weaker frames it can happen often, especially at higher levels. Even the best Lokis and Embers can get overwhelmed and require revival. The problem is, what happens when you reach the revival stage in Solo? Trick question: you don't. There is no way to currently prevent a death when your health drops to 0 while playing by yourself. My idea? You must kill an enemy while downed. Sounds over-used, yes, but something else I would add is that each time you are downed, the number of people you must kill while downed increases by 1 or 2, up to a determined threshold of course. If some people think this is a mechanic only for "bad players", then maybe it could be a toggled feature, but have a penalty for use, such as only getting 80 or 70 percent of the total credit reward at the end. If you don't approve of the idea, or any facet of it, leave a suggestion to better improve on my base idea.

-clicks Revive-

I mean it's there, you have 4 of it per frame, refilled at 00:00 GMT, it would be nice to use it yeah? :v

I'd hope though that instead of being revived with 100 energy, you get maximum your base + 3s longer invulnerability...That way a person newly revived won't be hammered to death right after it wears off (they could do a 4 clean the room or find cover or something).

Sentinel already has Guardian to somewhat help you out in a pinch, so it's like a Second Wind-thing-I-have-been-hearing-about-for-so-long that actually has a simple cooldown refresh, you just need to use the environment to hide or something after it triggers.

aka easy mode.

the negative effects make the idea less of a joke compared to other topics with the same general idea, but it still makes the game easier than it currently is and i dont think people really want that.

in short... no.

Edited by alchemistjkt

It's actually a decent idea. Group players get revived why not solo players?

However, how do we prevent it from making group play easier?

This feature will have no impact on multiplayer, and if you read the whole proposal, you would see that a 30% credit loss would be imposed on people using this feature.

This feature will have no impact on multiplayer, and if you read the whole proposal, you would see that a 30% credit loss would be imposed on people using this feature.

the 30 percent loss doesnt mean anything to anyone, cmon. we have credit overload.

so it wouldn't work during multi-player? alright...kinda weird.

not a huge fan of the implementation, core idea is ok. +0.3 :P