Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Phahd Damage is wierd compared to pre hotfix

Dragon89071

My Phahd was doin about a 6k crit with virtuous strike max rank and a max rank unairu wisp. It had a 50% crit chance and 3.6x multiplier since i used the Lohrin brace. After update the chance is 42% and damage is 2.6x. With same buffs the damage should be at least 4000 damage. It currently does 2000 with the exact same buffs. My amp said it the correct damage of 6100 before and after update. im wondering why a 1/3 crit damage decrease lowered the damage by 2x as much as it should have.

Thank you

This damage was done to an eidolon shield both times. The damage seems like its unglided and the lohrin brace isnt affecting it. Since i should mention the crit rate dropped drastically by comparison and its only an 8% drop compared to before hand.

You scaffold was bugged in the first place. It had 18300 damage instead of 6100 like normal, which is why it did 6k crits on Eidolons. People with amps with normal damage (6100) had 1900 crits. It's still bugged and you still have bugged amp, but now intended damage is 3k, while yours have 9k.

See here. Apparently because of people like you who had bugged amps in the first place posting videos with bugged numbers they just nerfed it globally for everyone, including for people who didn't have the bug, but didn't fix the bug with triple damage. So now I'm #*!%ing stuck with mastery fodder S#&$ that deals 650 crits on eidolons.

Edited by DemonikWarframe

Misread it then. Anyway it still shows 6100 for me, even though post says it should be 3000, and it clearly deals half base damage on everything compared to before (139 before buffs, was ~290). I'm not sure about crits, on my eidolon it seemed to be about 46% and crit damage is correct, but when I tested in simulacrum it felt like I have around 10% crit. And it still unreliable with targeting. And still doesn't work with Volt shield. They changed it so projectiles passes through volt shield, but it doesn't gain buffs, despite every other amp (including new T4 rahn prism) getting buff. It looks like they just rebalanced it around bugged ones, instead of fixing them.

Edited by DemonikWarframe

idk maybe its just useless now post says 3k impace and 3.1k explosion... so with the bs bouncing everywhere it is useless for any kind of targeting 

• 3000 Damage on Impact
  • 5 meter 3100 radial Damage with no fall off on detonation/last bounce

Which means now you have to perfect time it... which would make sense as far as the damage fall off goes. But want that explosion to work in a particular way means its gonna be useless