Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan foundry

MaxTunnerX

I find it very frustrating that I can have an awesome Dojo to relax or basically live in, but not being able to really use it because foundry is in the orbiter so I need to keep jumping there and back which totally breaks the immersion, especially when you consider the clan research. Could you please add a Clan foundry to the Dojos so we can stay there all the time instead of in the orbiter?

Edited by MaxTunnerX

What you suggest, it's the disappearance of the orbiters.
Do you think the dev will accept that?

Orbiters have a function, the dojo has one too. A different one. 
Since it's possible to go on a mission from the dojo, the difference between orbiter and dojo has become lighter. Nevertheless, I doubt that the orbiter will disappear and the dojo will recover all the advantages of the ships.

Edited by Delkior

I want both orbiters and dojos to be in the game, let people choose what they prefer to use. Also I want the game to make more sense reality-wise. It doesnt make sense to spend all your time in your landing craft. If you were in space, you would really like to be docked somewhere (planet, space station, big ship) unless youre going on a mission or something like that. Especially in the case of landing crafts, which are specifically designed to land on planets and come back up, not to travel across galaxy or fly aimlessly.

Maybe if going on a mission meant going into your orbiter and actually flying/being flown to the location (which would take some time according to distance from your docking position), both could coexist much better. And no, even though the loading screen is epic, its not what I meant by "travelling to mission", what I mean is really being in the orbiter, exactly like it works now when being idle.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

7 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

I want both orbiters and dojos to be in the game, let people choose what they prefer to use. Also I want the game to make more sense reality-wise. It doesnt make sense to spend all your time in your landing craft. If you were in space, you would really like to be docked somewhere (planet, space station, big ship) unless youre going on a mission or something like that. Especially in the case of landing crafts, which are specifically designed to land on planets and come back up, not to travel across galaxy or fly aimlessly.

Apparently the landing raft that we see in the loading screens is just the cockpit.

When you are on your orbiter and the ramp descends so you can go to the rear rooms, that is your lander docked to the orbiter.

Apparently we do have larger ships, but we only have access to three rooms on the ship.

Illusion 100 😄

Well Im glad it makes sense at least in theory, but until we can actually see where were docked, it wont feel right. Also if they ever do that it will be very exciting. Still, without foundry the dojo is not really suitable for staying for longer periods of time despite space stations being used exactly for that purpose.

Edited by MaxTunnerX