Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Problem With Nvidia Physx

TheRipper7

it seems that everytime i turn on the Nvidia Physx on in game the game would crash and this has occured to me many time now ever since i started playing this game my Graphics Card is a Nvidia Geforce GT 640M 2GB pls help me out with this problem

Thx, TheRipper7

Can't run PhysX as well on GTX 650Ti (crashes withing an hour of gameplay) it seems that nvidia is the one that is screwing up and devs just asked me to turn it off (why bother adding it in the first place)

You're insane if you think a 660 TI is low end. A friend of mine with a 570 non TI doesn't have any issues with PhysX.

I said lowish, so more middle ground, but it sure ain't a powerhouse.

And if that is the case maybe your card has a fault? I had a friend who's gtx680 with PhysX on ran like a 3 generation old card because of some kind of manufacturing fault.

• 3 weeks later...

That is to be expected though,  PhysX creates a lot more work for the card and the 660 TI is a lowish end card.

660TI is a lowish end card? ur kidding right u can max this game easy whit that card im maxing it whit my 660 almost but still geting fps drops becose of  cpu

You need to do tests.

Install the newest nVidia driver, 326.80.

After, disable directx 11 and try with all other settings checked.

If no success, uncheck 64 bit also. I was having many problems with directx 11. After disable and the new multi thread support, my performance is much better.