Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reasons To Keep Playing After Mastery 12+

ZeroPhobic

All i smell from first few lines is someone trying to point out that this game ain't halo so it must change.

This made me laugh, thank you! No, that was not what I was trying to say at all. I love this game for what it is and do not want it to change, however, I would love to see some cool stuff added. Like long term goals we can shoot for and like others have said end game level of difficulty. I tend to love games that have a deep rich layer of customization and this game would only get better if they added something like that.

I did read this post before you linked it and I was thinking of linking, but went on to do other things instead. The great thing about this is, he sees the same problems I do. Problem is, he is giving up and really not offering solutions to the problems. With my two posts, the one we are chatting in now and the power pool link I gave at the beginning address the unique role and unique frame problem. The difficulty or endgame problem, isn't really one because it is one of the oldest rants on the boards and they are working to bring that to us as we speak (I hope). 

The thing we should always have in the very front of our minds is, WE ARE THE BETA TESTERS! If we see a problem that we feel needs addressed we come here to the board and report it and if possible offer a suggestion or two, maybe others see it and offer theirs. What we should never do, is come here and cry and whine about others suggestions. To keep harping on about the oldest and biggest problem, that we know for a fact they are working on, this seems to me, like a huge waste of all of our time.

While I and others appreciate your passion, I can tell you now it can be focused in other, better ways to help the game. But, if you feel like you still want to rant on about the "endgame" which is your right, there are literally hundreds of other threads that are actually addressing that very old idea, please do us all a favor and use those threads for that purpose.

Edited by ZeroPhobic