***Before posting in General bugs, make sure your report doesn't belong in any of our other bug categories.***
Bug reports are the key to identifying and fixing issues in Warframe. We rely on our forums heavily for identification of bugs plaguing Tenno in the field. In order to improve on our ability to act on bugs, there are some steps you can take to help us keep the forum organized. This will help our team to prioritize fixes, allowing us to serve the community where we are needed most. Before posting on the bug forums, please read the following guidelines:
1) Search! Check to see if your bug has already been reported using our search function within the appropriate bug forum. If the issue has been reported previously, please comment on that thread instead of making a new one. In addition, some problems can only be solved by support; be sure to read this thread if you are unsure of where to submit your report.
2) Separate! If you have found multiple bugs, please separate them into one bug per thread. Even if the same item/ability/etc. is affected by multiple issues, keep them separated unless they are very closely linked, or the same bug can be recreated in two or more ways.
Include the following information where possible:
How can this bug be reproduced?
- Reliable steps that cause the bug are the single most helpful thing to us! If your steps aren't 100% reliable, how common is the issue? (every mission? once a week? seen once ever?)
- What was happening before the issue started?
- Can you provide your build and game settings?
- What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?
Can you share any images or a video of the bug?
- Video of gameplay before things break, leading up to the problem is especially worth a lot! NVidia's Shadowplay feature, or OBS's Replay Buffer feature can be useful to capture these sorts of videos.
- Making sure the issue still occurs in the game's current version is important so that we can be sure we aren't chasing old issues.
- If you get the crash reporter, Please do not ignore the text box, and put in any information that you can think of about what was happening in the game at the moment you crashed. If you are writing about a problem where you got the crash reporter, pasting the "WAR number" that it showed you (it looks like this: WAR-12345678) can help us tie things together.
3) Specify! Make sure that your thread title is informative, indicating:
a. Which element(s) of the game are affected
b. How the bug affects these elements
Unable to perform melee finishers after using Ash's Teleport
Event Badge in wrong position on Sentinels
Players can enter Conclave matches with improper Conclave ratings
Uhhh, So This Happened...
DE, This Bug Needs To Be Fixed NOW!!!!
Ensure that your bug report includes as many details as possible and that the report is made in the proper section. If possible, include any screenshots of the problem. If you know how the bug is reproduced, be sure to include that information as well.
Thank you for helping us make Warframe the best game it can be!