The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointed In New Update...

dendroaspis84

First of all, let me tell you dear developers, there are some things in this new update which I really like, for ex. new arsenal page, new weapons and some other cool things, BUT there are also some very disappointing, I'd say annoying things in new update.

First, new Stamina system is totally garbage! Why did you ruin it? We already don't have enough slots to equip what we want, even with potatoes and Forma.... do you really think people are going to unequip FLOW or their FOCUS in order to have a level 9 stamina MOD? Making EVERYTHING we have ever done now COST a resource that previously had little significance.... all you did was make your game frustrating and cumbersome.

Another frustrating thing: Now I can't install rifle mods on my sentinel, because I have installed them on my rifle... WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I sold my serration mod which was almost already maxed out, and was using my another maxed out serration mod, because you changed mods system in previous update, which I salute, but why ruin it now? Thanks to you, now I need to find another serration and other mods, which I'm gonna install exclusively for my sentinel and the terrible thing is that I will need to boost them, which needs LOTS of rare fusion cores... If you needed to do something new with sentinel mods systems, at least you could create new, special mods for sentinel...

If you will continue ruining this game, I'm gonna quit playing it and I think there are some other players who agree with me. If you do not listen to players dear developers, you will loose them...

Thanks for reading :)

P.S. Some of my advices:
1. remove this new stamina system

2. add more slots to warframe and weapon mods

3. remove new sentinel mods system or make new exclusively mods for sneitnels

Edited by dendroaspis84

Another frustrating thing: Now I can't install rifle mods on my sentinel, because I have installed them on my rifle... WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I sold my serration mod which was almost already maxed out, and was using my another maxed out serration mod, because you changed mods system in previous update, which I salute, but why ruin it now? Thanks to you, now I need to find another serration and other mods, which I'm gonna install exclusively for my sentinel and the terrible thing is that I will need to boost them, which needs LOTS of rare fusion cores... If you needed to do something new with sentinel mods systems, at least you could create new, special mods for sentinel...

Well that's a clear point that you don't even read the posts of Updates, because that was a BUG that they said they were working to fix it and it wasn't to stay, and they also said on the forums "DONT SELL YOUR DUPLICATES MODS THIS WILL NOT STAY". So it was your fault to sell it. Your lack of attention. The rest... I can almost agree

i agree on the stamina change,maybe now that we have the new UI devs should breakdown the installation of mods in to different parts of the Warframe suit/armor example:"Helmet has 2 Slots for 2 Different Aura Mods,Chest has 4 Slots for power abilities,Arms 4 slots for enhanced  power mods,and legs 2 slots for stamina,energy,etc or something like that...

and second devs did mention that this feature was likely to be removed and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE YOU SHOULD NOT SELL NOR FUSE DUPLICATES,but like i mentioned before on other post why did they got rid of it???i wasn't a bad feature nor affected their money gain,it actually made maxing Serration a major accomplishment after farming a lot and i mean a lot of Fusion Cores, now we are back again in to making frustrating max out even cheaper mods and with the new weapons/sentinels i think i will lose my nerves but oh well it is done and i don't think we can do something about it...

Well that's a clear point that you don't even read the posts of Updates, because that was a BUG that they said they were working to fix it and it wasn't to stay, and they also said on the forums "DONT SELL YOUR DUPLICATES MODS THIS WILL NOT STAY". So it was your fault to sell it. Your lack of attention. The rest... I can almost agree

I'm not obliged to read all news about updates and bugs on game forums. If they do something experimental they should announce it someowhere in game with big words! That's not my fault.

To be honest I don't have nerves to find and boost those mods. I think I'm gonna quit the game at all. It's always the same, when creators do something good at first and then they ruin it...

Edited by dendroaspis84