The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Kunai?

Flackenstien

Damage Type: Serrated Blade

Base Damage: 65-70

Crit Chance: 2.5

Crit Damage: 150%
Base Firing Rate: 1.3-1.5 (Faster than Lex, but much slower than the other throwing weapons.)

Base Clip Size: 3

Base Reload Speed: 1.0-1.5s

PolaritiesrawA8mk.png

Ether Kunai could act as more of a long range, sniper-like, throwing secondary with reduced projectile drop.

Although slow, they would cleanly pierce through all types of foes.

Alternatively:

Bring the damage up to 100 or more and make it a primary kunai.

Would also require bringing the firing rate up to 2.0, roughly. (I don't know how fast/slow that is off-hand, to be honest.)

I find your idea cool since there is a large kit of ether melee weapons, but since the Lex and Seer don't have armor ignore I suspect throwing daggers of this power would break the game.
As it would be more powerful then both the Lex and the Seer as well as outclassing several priimariees considering the fact that it ignores armor

Remember that it'd be pretty slow, and has a clip size of 3.

It'd be powerful, yes, but it doesn't have the capacity to mow down crowds. (Well, Gunslinger & Lethal Torrent might say otherwise, but the kunai's stats could always be tweaked further.)

If it became a primary it would perform like a weaker, but more versatile bow. (Due to Serrated Blade DMG, and lack of charge mechanic.)

It might put normal Paris out of a job, but we're comparing the starter bow vs the highest hitting kunai.