Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jäger-The Hunter [Sniper 'frame] (Bonus Spotter Sentinel)

Cptcuddlybuns

(Note: name spelling changed to the non-weird-a version)

(2nd note: this has nothing to do with Attack on Titan.)

A friend of mine (a Master Sergeant and sniper in the US army) was complaining about the lack of sniper warframes, so we put this together:

Jaeger is a high-damage, low-durability Warframe and an expert at taking down heavy prey. (Could be either female or male, referred to as male from here on out for simplicity).

Powers:

Snipe/Steady Shot: Jaeger takes careful aim at a target, dealing a percentage of the enemies health that bypasses shields (Takes away a set amount of enemy health, starting at 20%, and going up to 50. May or may not affect bosses, depending on level of OP-ness)

Mark Target: Jaeger spots an enemy, making it visible on the map and causing it to take more damage.  (multiplier would increase with mod level)

Focus: Jaeger instills a predator calm in his teammates, slowing their perceptions and allowing them to line up the perfect shot. (Time slows down for all team members, enemy weak points glow. Note: this is not like Sonar, which adds a weak point. This only makes it easy to hit them.)

Bunker Down: Jaeger Drops to one knee, becoming invisible and giving his armor better coverage. He also equips the HAMMER, his personal rifle. (While the power is active, Jaeger is almost completely invisible, and has bonus defense. However, he cannot move or use his other weapons. The power lasts until either the HAMMER has run out of ammo-between 10 and 30 rounds-or the power wears off(higher mod levels would allow for more time/rounds)). 

Jaeger is a warframe geared to take down high-value enemies such as Heavy Gunners, Ancients, Techs, Bosses, and other undesirables. He makes up for a lack of AOE with heavy, single-target damage.
Uses:

Snipe/steady Shot can be used on bullet-sponge enemies (particularly those with hard shields) to knock them down to size.

Mark target can be used in the same way as Snipe, but also affects boss enemies.

Focus can either be used to run away (while everything is slowed) or get headshots for days (makes up slightly for having little AOE).

Bunker Down gives Jaeger a super-heavy-damage rifle as well as making him harder to hit (due to the invisibility/extra armor). To balance this, he cannot move (locked in the "sniper" crouch, one knee on the ground, rifle in the crook of his arm). Bunker Down can be used against bosses, or to lock down an area. (Maybe add penetration to the rounds?)

Appearance: (I'm no where near an artist, so a text appearance and maybe some links to inspiration is all I can manage)

Helmet: Full-face helmet with one monocular affixed to the right side, an a hood covering the back.

Chassis: Covered with pouches and guile netting. Armor plating set up in such a way that when Bunker Down is active, it fits together and covers his more important bits. Chest, arms and legs are thin (al-la loki) and fairly short. Posture is somewhat stooped. 

BONUS SPOTTER SENTINEL

The spotter sentinel would compliment Jaeger, it's active power causing enemy weak points to glow (or just the enemies, like the enemy radar mod). It's default weapon would be a sniper rifle. Spherical or disc shaped.

(Most of the concept done by Cptcuddlybuns, refinements made by AodhCath).

Edited by Cptcuddlybuns

HIS FOURTH SHOULD BE TURNING INTO A GIANT RAGE MONSTER

GRAP AFTER I READ IT I FOUND OUT I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM TOO AND HIS SKILLS ARE WELL BALANCED GOOD JOB MY CAPS IS BROKEN

Jaeger (COmbat frame)

First ability, Angst: Jaeger gets really mopey about his mom dying and vows to have revenge. Boosts armour temporarily.

2nd: Maneuver Gear. Jaeger flies all around the map like a tool, occassionally hitting enemies in the back of their necks to minimal damage.

3rd: FANBASE: Jaeger crushes the enemies around him using the collective strength of his tumblr fanbase.

4th: Titan: He becomes a titan and kills stuff. Including his teamates.

Jaeger (COmbat frame)

First ability, Angst: Jaeger gets really mopey about his mom dying and vows to have revenge. Boosts armour temporarily.

2nd: Maneuver Gear. Jaeger flies all around the map like a tool, occassionally hitting enemies in the back of their necks to minimal damage.

3rd: FANBASE: Jaeger crushes the enemies around him using the collective strength of his tumblr fanbase.

4th: Titan: He becomes a titan and kills stuff. Including his teamates.

WE'RE SLOWLY GOING TO TURN THESE FORUMSINTO TUMBLR, ARENT WE?