The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor Scaling

Redmage107

So playing with Damage....2.2 is it? I wanted to test drive my Soma in a T3 capture before I started farming out Void keys

Can someone explain to me why it's damage is only doing sub 55-70 damage per shot on Grineer and I'm doing 2k to Infested Ancients and 600 damage per shot on corpus.

This is not a buff request thread, or a nerf request thread I just wanna know why this is happening.

Edited by Redmage107

Actually, this seems like a Heavy Gunner problem, am i right? Light and Medium grineers, Bombards and Napalms are falling like leaves in autumn under corrosive Penta explosions, but Gunners (and i guess, corrupted ones have the same coding behind them) take ridiculously small damage.

Tried a t3 void with my Synapse, having over 2k Corrosive damage, still did the same amount of damage with the same crit build on my Soma. 

Something is definitely off about Corrosive damage right now. Even the Elite Lancers receive less damage than what is supposed.

Just tested, Corrosive no longer 75% armor ignore, work like normal damage multiplier. Guess likewise with puncture. Probably their solution to negative damage.

We are so going to be dead meat now. Cry in one corner.

Btw, lv 40 heavies should have 4400 armor, 93.6% reduction. so 600 to corpus still possible, not sure why 2k to ancient though, you hit their weakspot?

Edited by Definitegj