Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Your Tenno And/or Staff And Have A Moment....

Bronte

What are you most looking forward to about U13?

That you know about and are willing and able to share that is.

(Please pm me if this is going to be merged at all i'd much rather delete it then see it lost in the void of megathreads)

What are you most looking forward to about U13?

That you know about and are willing and able to share that is.

(Please pm me if this is going to be merged at all i'd much rather delete it then see it lost in the void of megathreads)

The deployment. Afterwards the new frame, and killing Hek again. Then building the new dojo room (if it is a dojo room).

Then new gunz, and that's it.

What are the badlands? Link?

I don't have a link to anything explaining what it is, but it's one of the three end-game ideas that Steve posted months ago.  It involves indirect Clan vs Clan or Alliance vs Alliance combat, fighting over clan-built towers that unlock access to "end-game" areas of the solar system.

I don't have a link to anything explaining what it is, but it's one of the three end-game ideas that Steve posted months ago.  It involves indirect Clan vs Clan or Alliance vs Alliance combat, fighting over clan-built towers that unlock access to "end-game" areas of the solar system.

Right i remember hearing something about that, and it was kinda linked in the Grineer systems link wasn't it?

I don't think Badlands are ready yet. The Devs said in a devstream that the Focus System was coming first, Badlands later

they said that, but the grineersystems teaser had a screen referencing Tenno claiming their own lands. There was no reference to Focus. I'd rather have focus, but maybe their priorities are shifting.