Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe ~Neutron~ Prototype Infiltrator Support Warframe

Lancaster-shot

Name : Neutron

Faction : Tenno

Role: Support 

(The design is preaty difficult , because I made this warframe look like a Robot, not a living man in a suit .)

History :The Tenno found some untested prototype devices for infiltration and support  in the Void . Applying these unknown materials on living beings was too dangerous . The answer was simple , Robots . A new AI generation of robots where produced recently based on lost prototype orokin technology . The First Robot was the perfect subject for testing the new gear . And so, Neutron came along the tenno .

(Thats my history on making him ) His skills are kinda cool, i hope, for those who read say if its good or if can use some upgrades .

I think is the second warframe that doesent have a direct damage ability .

1) Tactical Cloak 25 energy cost 

Neutron becomes invisible for his enemies , but the prototype device needet a very strong energy source, so while cloak is active it will drain energy over time (2 points per sec at rank 1) . Maxed out will reduce energy consumption to 0.9 per sec.

- Tactical cloak is afected by efficienty mods . 

2) EMP Blast 50 energy cost 

Neutron discharges a wave of energy that will stun enemies in a short range and will produce weapon malfuction for a short time . Weapons will decrease fire rate by 15%. (60% maxed up) . Infested will only be stuned for a bit longer time than corpus and grineer ( sry ) . Maxed increases its range and duration .

- EMP Blast is affected by range and duration mods .

3) Density shield 75 energy cost 

Neutron creates a mobile dome-shield around him that reduces the density of allies whitin . When enemies fire, the bullets will pass throw whitout damage whit 15% chance (60 % maxed out) . It will also affect the cryopod on def missions.

If enemies will enter the shield they`re desity will be increased and they`ll take more damage from eny sources (Good vs Infested, they`re claws will pass you whit same chance as the bullets ). Maxed out will increase the range of the shield and the damage dealt to enemies whitin .

- Density Shield is affected by Strenght, duration and range mods ( Strenght will increase the chance that bullets will pass throw and increased damage to ememies whitin )

4) Blackout 100 energy cost

Neutron produces a temporary blackout that will make enemies unable to see him or his allies for a short time . Also all squadmates gain nightvision to fight during blackout . Maxed out will increase the blackout duration .

(Don`t get too close to enemies because they`ll react and punch you )  

- Blackout is affected by duration mods .

Neutron will not try to take over humanity ( I think so ) . He will fight for the tenno cause .

Edited by Lancaster-shot