Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Rank Up Game Freeze Wait Another 24 Hrs

ASHUSK

SO what do i do? everytime ive tried to rank from 2-3 the screen has gone black or just stopped loading, and the game has gone unresponsive. after about 15 mimutes of waiting i close the game only to find that apparently i failed and have to wait another 24 hrs for it to allow me to freeze and fail again, i really really really want to use the DRAKGOON Ive wanted to use it since the start and i need rank 3.  THIS AINT FAIR. IT PLAIN STRAIGHT AINT ******* FAIR.

SO WHAT DO I DO

ASHUSK

dude. 

You can't wait one day? patience is the name of the game. If you can't get used with that, i can't imagine you with your first non-starter frame.

just. dude. its happened twice in a row. so its not wait one day. actually, how dare you- i have a rank 30 frame and parts for a few more man, all im saying is I SHOULD be rank 4 now in this time. this freeze thing impeeds my progress ive already spent money for plat, and invested time in this game. like i say its happened twice in a row, I ASKED WHAT DO I DO so that it doesnt happen again. not for your petty judgements. spare me.

Almost same here. I'm trying to do the test to rank 5 to 6 and this happens. The game freezes for 2-3 seconds, screen goes dark for a few seconds, load screen appears and I'm thrown back to the ship (no messages at all, just appear there). If I try again, the game says I've failed the test and I have to wait 24h. It is, indeed, annoying, specially if you don't have much time to play.

I have turned all the game settings low or off and reinstalled a bunch of times. a mate of mine had just ranked up on the same pc, same settings and it had successfully loaded and completed. Directly afterward I attempted my rank up for the 3rd time- this time it just loaded my ship and again said that I had failed. 

It looks like its related to an account issue or something linked to accounts.

I will contact support as its 3 days now.

and the question remains SO WHAT DO I DO?