Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mastery 13 Rank-Up Fails To Load

Maxy.

I attempted to rank up, went into the squad menu and clicked 'rank up'. That was then followed by the 'ships' loading screen.

The problem occured after that, where, instead of being sent to the rank up area, I was sent back to my ship.

I tried to take the test again and was greeted with the message telling me to, 'wait another 24hours'. 

I didn't really consider this an issue and thought i'd just try again tomorrow, but this has happened consistantly three times in a row now. Personally, i believe ive just been unlucky with this glitch and i think its likely ill be able to take it after i wait the next lot of 24 hours, i just felt i'd let the fellas at DE know something isn't quite right,

There's not much more information i can think of, i didn't do much.

TL;DR clicked rank up, got loading screen'd back into my ship

I think it only happens if you take the test in the same session as when you fully ranked up. Haven't fully tested this, but the test works the next day.

I took the test a few minutes ago and have been elligble for MR13 for 3 days now but the same thing occured

I took the test a few minutes ago and have been elligble for MR13 for 3 days now but the same thing occured

What about your matchmaking option? Try setting it to Solo next time, see if that works. If that didn't work, then I'm out of ideas :(

Edited by AlphaSierraMike