Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Game Didn't Let Me Rank Up

NoeleVeerod

This is what happened: I started the Mastery Rank 17 test, then the screen went black. "It must be loading", I thought, so I kept on waiting.

After a few seconds, seeing as nothing changed, I thought: "Okay Warframes does freeze while loading the mission sometimes, but that doesn't look like one of those times..."

After a few more seconds, the loading screen finally reappeared in front of me, but when it finished loading...

...it sent me back to my ship. No mission. No debriefing.

I rushed to the profile panel to start the test again, but I guessed it wouldn't let me do it because the game counted it as a failure. And that's what happened.

Basically I lost the challenge because the game freezed for a while like an idiot.

A pretty stupid way to waste a chance, but I'll simply try again next time. If it lets me do the test, of course.

So, well, here's my bug report. Self-explainatory to re-create.

I had same thing, but next day I was able to launch and finish test without any problems.

Yeah I guess that is what will happen to me as well, but I didn't expect that to happen.

Still, I believe that might be related to the occasional freezes during the mission loading - which always result in Alt+F4 out of the game. No idea if it's a common issue or if it depends on my rig.