Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe-Weapon Slots Should Be Buyable Through Credits

jpvi1207

No...

I've spent too much money on Warframe Slots to just let them be free.

Use your 50 free plat to buy Warframe and weapon slots yourselves...

DE practically gives you that for free.

This is one of their best ways of making money.

Making it free means they would lose plenty of money.

Edited by Ystella

No...

Also this.  Oh and warframe and weapon slots are the best deal for your money.  So no...

No...

they could give you that platinum back. and you know what i lost because of the platinum only slots? 100 plat. i had to take the optional reset to get back some plat to buy slots, and i didnt get the 100 platinum from closed beta. so i lost everything i had done untill that moment plus 100 plat

they could give you that platinum back. and you know what i lost because of the platinum only slots? 100 plat. i had to take the optional reset to get back some plat to buy slots, and i didnt get the 100 platinum from closed beta. so i lost everything i had done untill that moment plus 100 plat

How does anything you say solve the deficit in money...?

DE is going to lose money and that slows the production of Warframe.

I'd rather it cost money and still let DE be strong than make this be free and let DE miss out...

I think as they add more and more warframes, they should give all players another slot or two, seeing as 2 slots for what will soon be 15-20 warframes is a little cheap. Adding 1-2 will not make them lose money, as those of us who want more/all of the warframes will still have to purchase slots.

For being a F2P game, the Warframe/weapon slots are the only thing I agree with costing Platinum. They literally cost nothing too. It's the single best purchase you can make in the game to further your enjoyment since you will obviously be able to own more frames/weapons instead of "trying" stuff out/selling off one thing for another, etc.

Edited by Zepheros

go do yourselves, you can buy money hell some of you wasted 250 dollars por a pack, what if you couldnt buy it, you would like to craft and have all warframes too wouldnt you? $&*^s :L

Edited by jpvi1207

Warframe slots and weapons slots are not needed.  It is a luxury, seeing as the initial 50 plat can be used in a couple of ways to expand what you begin with.

I could have sworn I had seen some mention about credits in the future being spent for slots, but I can't verify that I did. 

Arguments claiming that you don't have money to do so is why you should get a job, get allowance etc. games, food, living expenses should not be made free simply because you lack the means.  Also if its the issue of going through steam this is not a valid excuse or reason to do this, as this does not solve the problem of a bug, this is a strawman being used to try and sway the argument.

Either way the argument for this is that you want a luxury, to be changed from requiring cash or winning prizes etc, to being free.  I'm not saying it would be terrible, but I am saying some of the arguments for it are awful.  This is simply a choice to be made by DE, there are arguments for and against that are both valid, neither however is more right than the other.... since again its a luxury.

Warframe slots and weapons slots are not needed.  It is a luxury, seeing as the initial 50 plat can be used in a couple of ways to expand what you begin with.

I could have sworn I had seen some mention about credits in the future being spent for slots, but I can't verify that I did. 

Arguments claiming that you don't have money to do so is why you should get a job, get allowance etc. games, food, living expenses should not be made free simply because you lack the means.  Also if its the issue of going through steam this is not a valid excuse or reason to do this, as this does not solve the problem of a bug, this is a strawman being used to try and sway the argument.

Either way the argument for this is that you want a luxury, to be changed from requiring cash or winning prizes etc, to being free.  I'm not saying it would be terrible, but I am saying some of the arguments for it are awful.  This is simply a choice to be made by DE, there are arguments for and against that are both valid, neither however is more right than the other.... since again its a luxury.

its not that i dont have money, it wont let me in ANY way buy it, president put a VERY high tax to buying things in the exterior with a credit card (that being the only way possible) plus more standard taxes, besides local money is very devaluated, if i had any platinum i would waste it on slots

How does anything you say solve the deficit in money...?

DE is going to lose money and that slows the production of Warframe.

I'd rather it cost money and still let DE be strong than make this be free and let DE miss out...

but this way of DE making money affects greatly any player. and the starting plat only lets you buy 2 warframe slots, and then you are 2 plat away from a weapon slot. thats barely anything

its not that i dont have money, it wont let me in ANY way buy it, president put a VERY high tax to buying things in the exterior with a credit card (that being the only way possible) plus more standard taxes, besides local money is very devaluated, if i had any platinum i would waste it on slots

You say it wont let you in any way purchase it, if this is the case, you should contact DE about methods of purchase that may work or a fix to whatever bug/issue is restricting your ability to make a purchase.

You also mention taxation, and money, this is what I spoke to earlier, if you lack to means to make a purchase financially, which is so increadibly insignificant, this is not justification that it should be made free.  I can understand your desire, and without knowing your situation, I'll refrain from making assumptions, but will state again, if you want something that has a reasonable monetary value associated with it, you should make the money to make the purchase, or do without the luxury.  As again, the slots are not restricting you from access to the game.

You gave 2 reasons or eluded to a second, so if you do have money, you should be able to make the purchase, unless like I said there is a bug/issue that is preventing you from making a purchase.  If the value is not worth it to you, then that is your choice, but with all things in consideration, weapon and warframe slots are incredibly cheap as is.

but this way of DE making money affects greatly any player. and the starting plat only lets you buy 2 warframe slots, and then you are 2 plat away from a weapon slot. thats barely anything

Purchase 2 sets (4 total slots) of weapons and 1 warframe slot if additional weapons are your concern.

The math was done prior, that with $30 USD you can currently (even with new weapons since then) have enough warframe slots and weapon slots to have a complete collection.

This is not a lot of money, and even less can be spent to still get a large quantity of slots, as most players will find they have no need for a great deal of weapons.

This again goes back to what I said before about making money/choices etc.

Edited by Enot83

You say it wont let you in any way purchase it, if this is the case, you should contact DE about methods of purchase that may work or a fix to whatever bug/issue is restricting your ability to make a purchase.

You also mention taxation, and money, this is what I spoke to earlier, if you lack to means to make a purchase financially, which is so increadibly insignificant, this is not justification that it should be made free.  I can understand your desire, and without knowing your situation, I'll refrain from making assumptions, but will state again, if you want something that has a reasonable monetary value associated with it, you should make the money to make the purchase, or do without the luxury.  As again, the slots are not restricting you from access to the game.

You gave 2 reasons or eluded to a second, so if you do have money, you should be able to make the purchase, unless like I said there is a bug/issue that is preventing you from making a purchase.  If the value is not worth it to you, then that is your choice, but with all things in consideration, weapon and warframe slots are incredibly cheap as is.

Purchase 2 sets (4 total slots) of weapons and 1 warframe slot if additional weapons are your concern.

The math was done prior, that with $30 USD you can currently (even with new weapons since then) have enough warframe slots and weapon slots to have a complete collection.

This is not a lot of money, and even less can be spent to still get a large quantity of slots, as most players will find they have no need for a great deal of weapons.

This again goes back to what I said before about making money/choices etc.

wow, you dont have any right to say thats not much money, that is equal to 300 pesos, plus 21 percent local standard tax, and 13 percent of the new tax for buying with credit card,a total of 402 pesos, not even talk about general economic situation, and the fact that having a job being uner the age of 18 is illegal in my country (i dont know yours), and when you say EARN it, its very hard because when you are trying to get that amount of money its probable you get robbed here, so my only alternative would be to steal it, which im not going to do, anyways you have a point of that not letting me play, but its saying you can only have 2 warframes at a time (if you can craft em, you should be ble to keep them)

wow, you dont have any right to say thats not much money, that is equal to 300 pesos, plus 21 percent local standard tax, and 13 percent of the new tax for buying with credit card,a total of 402 pesos, not even talk about general economic situation, and the fact that having a job being uner the age of 18 is illegal in my country (i dont know yours), and when you say EARN it, its very hard because when you are trying to get that amount of money its probable you get robbed here, so my only alternative would be to steal it, which im not going to do, anyways you have a point of that not letting me play, but its saying you can only have 2 warframes at a time (if you can craft em, you should be ble to keep them)

Again you're not limited to 2 warframes, the initial 50 plat can spent a couple of ways, depending on what your interest is.  There have also been prizes etc from the live stream and others.

While I'm sorry that $30 may seem like a great deal of money for you, the fact is DE operates from a location where they must consider their operating costs, and be a profitable company, if they priced based the financial means of another country, another state, etc. this could be both unwise and potentially detrimental.

Also I find it ironic that you both have access to a computer capable of running Warframe, and internet to post on these forums and play, but can not spend less than $30 dollars if the desire to keep and collect weapons/warframes is that important to you.

Edited by Enot83

Again you're not limited to 2 warframes, the initial 50 plat can spent a couple of ways, depending on what your interest is.  There have also been prizes etc from the live stream and others.

While I'm sorry that $30 may seem like a great deal of money for you, the fact is DE operates from a location where they must consider their operating costs, and be a profitable company, if they priced based the financial means of another country, another state, etc. this could be both unwise and potentially detrimental.

Also I find it ironic that you both have access to a computer capable of running Warframe, and internet to post on these forums and play, but can not spend less than $30 dollars if the desire to keep and collect weapons/warframes is that important to you.

not even MY computer pal...if you know what i mean :L

not even MY computer pal...if you know what i mean :L

That's exactly why I said had "access to". 

If you have nothing more but excuses to bring to the conversation, then I think it is unfortunately clear where things stand.  I think much further discussion beyond that is more counseling you, which may not be what you want anyways, and also leading off topic for this thread.

Edited by Enot83

That's exactly why I said had "access to". 

If you have nothing more but excuses to bring to the conversation, then I think it is unfortunately clear where things stand.  I think much further discussion beyond that is more counseling you, which may not be what you want anyways, and also leading off topic for this thread.

though you must take in consideration it is easy to talk that way form someone who spent 250 dollars in this game

though you must take in consideration it is easy to talk that way form someone who spent 250 dollars in this game

Yes take into consideration that I've worked hard through my life in order to now be making enough to do so.

And yes, I'm an evil and vile person for helping to support the development of the game you play for free.  How dare I. 

Edited by Enot83

Yes take into consideration that I've worked hard through my life in order to now be making enough to do so.

And yes, I'm an evil and vile person for helping to support the development of the game you play for free.  How dare I. 

never said you were evil, i guess your confessing some deep stuff, thus if you were in my situation, i bet you would be doing the same as i, since now we hve to be rank 7 to get new weapons, do the maths, even if i level al crafteable weapons i wont reach, thats why i need FRAME slots, weapons well...playstyle diminishes em to 4 or 5