Guest Victris_Ares

Stats

Health: 150(450)
Shields: 100(300)

Energy: 100(150)

Armor: 100
Sprint: 1.15

Powers

1) Breach: The warframe phases through the ground beneath it, allowing it to "swim". Targeting an enemy will cause the warframe to burst from beneath it, ramming the target to cause damage.

2) Razor Scales: Scales form on the warframe offering damage protection and boost melee attack damage. Fusing with fusion cores will give nearby teammates a boost as well.

3) Wave: By striking the ground, the terrain shifts and forms waves knocking close enemies to the ground while staggering farther away enemies.

4) Frenzy: Creates jaw shaped energy that seek and tear apart all enemies around the warframe.

OR

Similiar to Ash's bladestorm, the warframe would phase beneath the surface and using breach, attacks enemies in the vicinity.

If you got something some ideas I'd love to hear them! :)

Edited by Victris_Ares

Guest Victris_Ares

I just watched sharknado while painting.  I will totally make this..................once I finish with everything else :(

Voted up my friend, motivation awaaaay!

• 2 weeks later...
1) Breach: The warframe phases through the ground beneath it, allowing it to "swim". Targeting an enemy will cause the warframe to burst from beneath it, ramming the target to cause damage.

I love this idea as long as the "swim mechanic" just makes the character a fin and ripple on the ground, and doesn't allow players to literally swim under the ground. Only because if people could swim in ground so many bugs would be created.

Guest Victris_Ares

I love this idea as long as the "swim mechanic" just makes the character a fin and ripple on the ground, and doesn't allow players to literally swim under the ground. Only because if people could swim in ground so many bugs would be created.

That was the idea, the warframe would just "phase" into the floor, ground etc. The water effect would work just fine, perfect for stealth attacks >:D

Guest Victris_Ares

I didn't think sharks had scales?

They do, they're just very, very fine and overlap one another to make a shark tough and streamline fast