Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Clan Fec] Storm Clan # 5 In Survival Event - Recruiting ~ 70+ Members (Inactives Culled Regularly)

Westmin

Farmers of the Eastern Caribbean (Clan FeC for short) is a "come one, come all" clan, based on respect of others, quality players, and, of course, having fun.

Ranked #5 Storm Clan in the recent Survival Weekend event!

The short:

Our goal is to bring together solid groups of people who have the same goals. We play defense, boss runs for anyone who needs, and much more.

We are part of a much larger gaming community of hundreds of gamers from all walks of life.

The Basics (what we look for):

1) Activity - Skill and history with the game are second to active members, we can train and help and share our collective wisdom with newer players.

2) Teamplay - We want people who want to play with others from the clan.

3) Please be age 16 or older, and be willing to use voice communication via teamspeak (not using in-game voice feature).

Communication: Required

Teamspeak3 server is public @ voice.clanfec.com

Events:

We run periodic in-clan events with prizes for friendly competition (i.e. endless defense challenge, emblem design).

Members: (October) We are busiest in the evenings in all North American time zones.

70 (Members from all over the U.S., Canada, and some in Europe and elsewhere)

We are a Storm Clan and plan to keep it that way. We will recruit up to 100 members only.

Inactives are cleared out every month, but anyone who was kicked for inactivity is welcome back when warframe comes calling.

Our recently-revised clan emblem in action:

5HppehC.jpg

Contact Westmin or J4mes in game or here!

Dojo status: (September)

COMPLETE, including research, for all practical purposes. We have a centralized design that puts most spawns near labs, dueling rooms, and the decorated rooms.

3 level design - one "no-go" zone with nothing useful - two levels with Halls, Labs, and Interactive Rooms

We also have a map!

rDgWRrJ.png

Research: (September)

All complete.

In-game contacts: Westmin, J4mes

Also feel free to post here and I'll get back to you soon!

Edited by Westmin

• 1 month later...

Bump - Cleared out some inactives - now sitting around 60.

Message me here or in-game for more info or invite.

Note: I send invites after you are on teamspeak talking - We are building a community, not putting a bunch of solo players under one banner.

• 1 month later...