Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 29 - May 5, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, May 2nd for Prime Time #391! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on May 1st at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Relic Pack for watching our official community streams.

image.png

Twitch Drop: Relic Pack

• NOTE: You will not be presented with the Relic Pack opening animation in your inbox. The Relics you received from these packs are just added to your inventory. 

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Vamppy_ to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

eterion90 (Italian)
Friday, May 3rd from 4pm to 5pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/eterion90
Drop: Kubrodon Incarnadine Floof

TheKengineer (English)
Sunday, May 5th from 4pm to 5pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/TheKengineer
Drop: Widebody Ore Transport Decoration

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 12

@AngelofWhispers25 Watching the stream will get you progress towards all three rewards at once. Claim your rewards after each milestone (45minutes, 1h30 minutes, 2h) and wait for them to arrive in game.

Warframe and Twitch accounts connected of course.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Raziel-X said:

Anyone else not getting any progress on drops?
(Accounts connected. Never had that issue actually)

I've had the stream open the whole time and I don't seem to be making progress on the Twitch drops either.

I've reloaded, opened the stream in a new tab, hit pause/play, mute/unmute, etc. in case it needed to be reminded that I am in fact watching since I've had that issue before, but nothing seems to change on the drops page. I'm watching in the browser of my PC, if that matters.

Not a huge deal, but I'd still like the chance at getting relics for the Protea part I don't have yet.

EDIT: Sent a message in chat in case that would do something to trigger progress. No luck.

Edited by naufragos

13 minutes ago, Raziel-X said:

Anyone else not getting any progress on drops?
(Accounts connected. Never had that issue actually)

I have had this exact issue for the last 4 streams.  I unlinked and linked my account and validated that any adblockers were disabled and still no luck.

Huh. Started getting progress on drops out of nowhere 90 minutes later. Didn't do anything to trigger them, while tried reloading page, restarting browser etc., etc for the first hour and nothing helped.

Super weird. Unlikely will be able to claim anything.

Just now, Raziel-X said:

Huh. Started getting progress on drops out of nowhere 90 minutes later. Didn't do anything to trigger them, while tried reloading page, restarting browser etc., etc for the first hour and nothing helped.

Super weird. Unlikely will be able to claim anything.

For me I showed no drop at all, let alone progress, until I'd watched for long enough to get the first drop.  Then they showed up, with progress complete on the first one, and I was able to claim.  Everything working like normal now on the 2nd and 3rd, though there won't be enough time to get either.

Weird Twitch stuff.

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

For me I showed no drop at all, let alone progress, until I'd watched for long enough to get the first drop.  Then they showed up, with progress complete on the first one, and I was able to claim.  Everything working like normal now on the 2nd and 3rd, though there won't be enough time to get either.

Weird Twitch stuff.

Indeed. Any point in contacting twitch support regarding that matter? Or they never look into drop issues?

Sure, not getting free stuff in a no biggie, but if there is a chance twitch support can restore this drops reaching out to them might be worth it.

5 minutes ago, Raziel-X said:

Indeed. Any point in contacting twitch support regarding that matter? Or they never look into drop issues?

I've never tried it, because there's only been a time or two they didn't work...and [effort].  The little I've read about other people trying it has not seemed encouraging.  But I don't see that as a reason not to try if you're motivated.

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I've never tried it, because there's only been a time or two they didn't work...and [effort].  The little I've read about other people trying it has not seemed encouraging.  But I don't see that as a reason not to try if you're motivated.

Heh, gotcha! Will probably give it a try then, thanks :)

Posted (edited)

I've only ever had awful experiences with DE's customer support, for other issues. I expect this would be no different. Utterly useless customer support, and I don't say that lightly.

I've never communicated with Twitch customer support, but you may as well try your luck with them.

Edited by naufragos

Yeah I had glitched drops also I got the one from Warframe International, and yes I did watch the stream tonight the progress was stuck at like 50% and didn't move at all so I wasn't the only one to have glitch drops.  I did go back to my drops and inventory before posting this they are both grayed out and can't earn.

On 2024-05-02 at 5:37 AM, Hobie-wan said:

Wooo, toy truck!

Yeah pretty cool, I have two of them on either side of my arsenal, and resizing them is great too.

On 2024-05-02 at 6:30 PM, Tiltskillet said:

Weird Twitch stuff.

Mine did that too and I wasn't paying close attention to the time. If things hadn't switched to it progressing even if you hadn't claimed yet, I'd have missed the 3rd. Though that's the first issues I've had with drops in ages.

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic