Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept + Weapon Concept : Knight (Bring Back The Enemy Frame From Dark Sector)

Ardorax

So I was recently playing dark sector again (which is a fun game on itself and you see so much stuff in it that you see in warframe now)

And I got to wondering when I saw Nemesis again , that would be an awsome frame .... and he has an awsome weapon!

So first lets show you lot an image of nemesis again so you know exactly what I am on about : 

Reminder THIS is not done by me its an image of the original Nemesis in dark sector wiki page is here : http://darksector.wikia.com/wiki/Nemesis

288382_full.jpg

So that is Nemesis as a frame in pure looks he is awsome! The style and way he looks pretty knight like is amazing as for stats I would put him around the same as an excalibur.

Here are some powers I came up with :

Warframe Concept

1. Blade Eruption : Knight jabs his melee weapon in the ground and around him massive blades rise up and damage surrounding enemies caught in the AOE (kinda like in darksiders where war does his AOE blade spel)

2. Knight Guard : Knight summons a special energy shield that deflects all forward attacks , Knight can still use all his weapons be mindfull the shield will only deflect forward attacks and go away after a duration or when enough damage is done. (The ability is mean't to close the gap or defend himself and teammates.)

Increasing this power ups its duration and the strength of the shield (how much damage it soaks)

3. Lord of blade : Knight temporarily super charges his melee attack , during this time his melee gains more damage and slightly more attack speed.

Increasing this power ups the damage and speed.

4. Fury : Knight begins to spin at an extreem speed dealing damage (damage type depends on the melee weapon) all around him , while spinning knight will also move faster to allow for more carnage.

Increasing this power ups the damage done and duration.

Weapon Concept

As for the weapon see that blade on his arm?

Well we have the glaive now but think of this sword the same as the glaive , attached to the arm and only comes forward when needed , thus leaving the hand free for actions.

I am pretty sure a blade that size could hit multipel targets .... with quite some rapid speed.

The arm would work a bit like this :

Arm2_zps9b5f3baf.jpg

Basicly its attached to a ball point where it can click foward on when needed , like an unfolding knife.

As to explain the weapon isn't organicaly attached to you , the ballpoint attachment allowes it to also be removed no matter the frame.

Final word

Well thats all I have for now , please I look for input if you disagree with it can you explain it in full why you disagree? And if you have tips for it go in depth about why you would say he has to do this or that.

Looking forward to it yah all!

Edited by JackStalka

First off That picture is Fresh. Second I was thrown off when I saw that the topic said Warframe and Weapon Concept I assumed I would be reading a lot more with in depth of the Frame and Weapon coming into play ( I like reading haha) 

Again I agree with you he looks great.

About skill one Knights Honor I am a bit iffy on the name. Knights Honor stands for Courage the way you make the skill sound is a Encouragement skill just to basically get the hormones running. Name should be changed. Also to the fact that it only works for him. All fellow Tenno's are Ninja Warriors in a Way. Thus should be Encouraged by this skill if they are within (Hearing Range) because I can see this skill as him yelling encouraging crap before Slashing the crap out of an infestie.

Raise Shields Same thing needs a name changer. Also Iffy on how this works you never said if the shield could be turned off at free of will. The reading makes it seem as soon as you use it it cost 25 Energy plus it stays on until it breaks or depletes your energy. That would be the worst disadvantage. I would suggest making a way for the players to turn this off. Maybe switching back to your Primary Weapon? 

Also I would like to add this in. To make full use of this "Raise Shield" If you Right Mouse (Aim) It would actually Raise the Shield up in front of you. Knocking away melee attacks and Deflecting Bullets. 

Down side any where not protected you'd be inflicted by attacks. 

You said this skill was a Energy Shield if so, maybe the more you upgrade it the larger the shield gets?

Ok I see a lot of people suggesting Sword attacks that slash the air causing a Air Wave to be sent out which causes damage. Only way for that to happen is for a Wind Warframe or a Wind Based Weapon. 

The Skill is fine but take out the Slicing of the air that sends an attack out through the air. Replace it with a Air Knock Back. He slashes his opponent and the air with a Mighty Force causes a Force back due to the immense air pushed. 

Which Stumbles the enemy causing stun and a Knock Back.

Last Skill Blade Storm Is ok not to over powering not under powering balanced. I would only suggest the disadvantaged of using this skill you stun your self for (x) amount of time after spinning. (Spinning induces dizziness) Add in the more you rank up the less Stun it causes. 

That's all I can suggest mate for the Warframe 

Hope this helped at all

~Love ThatGuy

As for the Weapon part their is no true Weapon Concept here only way I can see this to come into play is.

If no Melee weapon is equipped then it makes that arm blade the Default Weapon. (You may or may not be able to modify it) 

Reason being can't Increases Range of your arm for it is fixated on to your body and can not stretch. Adding Fire would cause it to burn inflicting damage onto your body. 

So working that aspect out would be hard. Maybe suggesting Only Non Elemental Damage being Equipped as well as Range? But the Base starts slowing leveling up would cause you to attack more enemies at once thus not needing Melee Range Mod.

But using Armor Piercing would be hard to implement to and bla bla. 

What I would suggest is. When using Melee. You can use the Weapon Equipped and His Arm. When ever the blade on his arm hits across the opponent it causes damage. 

So that your melee damage can have elemental attacks speed and bla bla . While your swinging like crazy the blade on his arm also inflicts damage. 

It's like a Ad-on Basically.

That is all for the Weapon Concept

Hope this helped

~Love ThatGuyHD

...you know Nemesis is a chick right? Every time you said "he" I died a little inside.

Anyways, on to the frame:

1) Is an alright ability, depending on duration might be more fit as a second ability for 50 energy because most 1st abilities aren't buffs

2) Problem, there are no energy-drain-over-time abilities. It's not likely to happen, either, because it limits what you can do with/about other abilities. Unless the drainer is incredibly OP or the other abilities are incredibly UP, most people will treat this the same way they do Silence: they'll leave it out. They'll ignore it. They'll call it sh**. However, the forward-based shield for a fixed duration could be cool, and not over-powered in the slightest because side-and-rear attacks can still harm him. Thus, it is a tactical ability. I would recommend this as a third ability for 75 energy with a pretty decent duration. That would be fair, although I'm not so sure about limiting him to melee during it. No other tank frame has that limitation, and a forward-only shield isn't good enough to warrant it.

3)This here is a good idea and ability, but if you've listed your abilities in the order you would slot them I disagree entirely. This fits in with the other 1st abilities perfectly, and with lower-end damage (but probably higher-end damage for a first ability, as it is a relatively small cone effect rather than the more significant areas of, say... Null Star and Slash Dash) and a 25-energy cost would be excellent.

4)This would be a wonderful ultimate, but unfortunately that name is taken: Ash's ultimate is called Blade Storm, and frankly I think Ash has a better claim to the name. Might I suggest, instead, a name like Blade Dance, or if you're in a particularly corny mood, Bladewind? My one issue with the ability is your provision that the ult would do damage based upon his melee weapon: no other ability does that. In fact, DE specifically implemented special wrist-knives Ash uses for his ultimate so that it can deal a fixed type of damage. So you really need to pick a damage type and stick with it for this ability.

As for the blade, I'll just say I could do without it. While the glaive looks like it can retract and be stored quite easily, and so that storage method works, this does not. You really can't store it on your forearm (I mean, it WAS Nemesis' arm), and without a real handle it's unwieldy held any other way. So I'ma have to say no to the blade.

Y880, wtf do you mean, Nyx 2.0? This came before Nyx. Well before Nyx. Dark Sector is the game Warframe is based on for crying out loud. More, I don't think a vaguely similar helmet design warrants comparison. Nemesis doesn't really look like Nyx or Excal, though elements of both are present. If you want to get into it though, I can see elements of Loki, Rhino, and Ash, too. All warframes are of similar styles... it's what makes them Warframes rather than Grineer armor or Corpus suits/robots or just random crap pulled from a blender.

I like the idea, apart from his 4th ability, im not really a fan of spinning things, i think maybe a power mode were he gets iuncreased attack speed, movement speed or something would be better.

The onyl thing i see being a problem is having his sword on his arm. Maybe with this warframe his melee weapon slot is disabled, but you can still equip mods to his sword on his arm (you just can't swap it out), and also have a different colour scheme.

I would love to play this suit in Warframe, it's a thumbs up from me!

...you know Nemesis is a chick right? Every time you said "he" I died a little inside.

Anyways, on to the frame:

1) Is an alright ability, depending on duration might be more fit as a second ability for 50 energy because most 1st abilities aren't buffs

2) Problem, there are no energy-drain-over-time abilities. It's not likely to happen, either, because it limits what you can do with/about other abilities. Unless the drainer is incredibly OP or the other abilities are incredibly UP, most people will treat this the same way they do Silence: they'll leave it out. They'll ignore it. They'll call it sh**. However, the forward-based shield for a fixed duration could be cool, and not over-powered in the slightest because side-and-rear attacks can still harm him. Thus, it is a tactical ability. I would recommend this as a third ability for 75 energy with a pretty decent duration. That would be fair, although I'm not so sure about limiting him to melee during it. No other tank frame has that limitation, and a forward-only shield isn't good enough to warrant it.

3)This here is a good idea and ability, but if you've listed your abilities in the order you would slot them I disagree entirely. This fits in with the other 1st abilities perfectly, and with lower-end damage (but probably higher-end damage for a first ability, as it is a relatively small cone effect rather than the more significant areas of, say... Null Star and Slash Dash) and a 25-energy cost would be excellent.

4)This would be a wonderful ultimate, but unfortunately that name is taken: Ash's ultimate is called Blade Storm, and frankly I think Ash has a better claim to the name. Might I suggest, instead, a name like Blade Dance, or if you're in a particularly corny mood, Bladewind? My one issue with the ability is your provision that the ult would do damage based upon his melee weapon: no other ability does that. In fact, DE specifically implemented special wrist-knives Ash uses for his ultimate so that it can deal a fixed type of damage. So you really need to pick a damage type and stick with it for this ability.

As for the blade, I'll just say I could do without it. While the glaive looks like it can retract and be stored quite easily, and so that storage method works, this does not. You really can't store it on your forearm (I mean, it WAS Nemesis' arm), and without a real handle it's unwieldy held any other way. So I'ma have to say no to the blade.

Y880, wtf do you mean, Nyx 2.0? This came before Nyx. Well before Nyx. Dark Sector is the game Warframe is based on for crying out loud. More, I don't think a vaguely similar helmet design warrants comparison. Nemesis doesn't really look like Nyx or Excal, though elements of both are present. If you want to get into it though, I can see elements of Loki, Rhino, and Ash, too. All warframes are of similar styles... it's what makes them Warframes rather than Grineer armor or Corpus suits/robots or just random crap pulled from a blender.

About your first spoiler I KNOW , I just said it to not spoil it for others , also I adjusted the powers and the shield one is difficult to plan out I am taking a closer look to that , thanks for the tips though they help a lot! And you might wanna relook how I planned the blade arm

I like the idea, apart from his 4th ability, im not really a fan of spinning things, i think maybe a power mode were he gets iuncreased attack speed, movement speed or something would be better.

The onyl thing i see being a problem is having his sword on his arm. Maybe with this warframe his melee weapon slot is disabled, but you can still equip mods to his sword on his arm (you just can't swap it out), and also have a different colour scheme.

I would love to play this suit in Warframe, it's a thumbs up from me!

The problem with making his sword FIXED is that he would be one handing every weapon ... and although the idea of a frame using one hand to fire a frigging gorgon IS EPIC!

Like rambo holding it against his hip and goin AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ... sadly I dun see it work EPIC but no that wont work to well ... no I planed the sword to retract backwards so the blade is not in the way of the user his hands relook the updates I made

Still thanks for your suggestions

First off That picture is Fresh. Second I was thrown off when I saw that the topic said Warframe and Weapon Concept I assumed I would be reading a lot more with in depth of the Frame and Weapon coming into play ( I like reading haha) 

Again I agree with you he looks great.

About skill one Knights Honor I am a bit iffy on the name. Knights Honor stands for Courage the way you make the skill sound is a Encouragement skill just to basically get the hormones running. Name should be changed. Also to the fact that it only works for him. All fellow Tenno's are Ninja Warriors in a Way. Thus should be Encouraged by this skill if they are within (Hearing Range) because I can see this skill as him yelling encouraging crap before Slashing the crap out of an infestie.

Raise Shields Same thing needs a name changer. Also Iffy on how this works you never said if the shield could be turned off at free of will. The reading makes it seem as soon as you use it it cost 25 Energy plus it stays on until it breaks or depletes your energy. That would be the worst disadvantage. I would suggest making a way for the players to turn this off. Maybe switching back to your Primary Weapon? 

Also I would like to add this in. To make full use of this "Raise Shield" If you Right Mouse (Aim) It would actually Raise the Shield up in front of you. Knocking away melee attacks and Deflecting Bullets. 

Down side any where not protected you'd be inflicted by attacks. 

You said this skill was a Energy Shield if so, maybe the more you upgrade it the larger the shield gets?

Ok I see a lot of people suggesting Sword attacks that slash the air causing a Air Wave to be sent out which causes damage. Only way for that to happen is for a Wind Warframe or a Wind Based Weapon. 

The Skill is fine but take out the Slicing of the air that sends an attack out through the air. Replace it with a Air Knock Back. He slashes his opponent and the air with a Mighty Force causes a Force back due to the immense air pushed. 

Which Stumbles the enemy causing stun and a Knock Back.

Last Skill Blade Storm Is ok not to over powering not under powering balanced. I would only suggest the disadvantaged of using this skill you stun your self for (x) amount of time after spinning. (Spinning induces dizziness) Add in the more you rank up the less Stun it causes. 

That's all I can suggest mate for the Warframe 

Hope this helped at all

~Love ThatGuy

As for the Weapon part their is no true Weapon Concept here only way I can see this to come into play is.

If no Melee weapon is equipped then it makes that arm blade the Default Weapon. (You may or may not be able to modify it) 

Reason being can't Increases Range of your arm for it is fixated on to your body and can not stretch. Adding Fire would cause it to burn inflicting damage onto your body. 

So working that aspect out would be hard. Maybe suggesting Only Non Elemental Damage being Equipped as well as Range? But the Base starts slowing leveling up would cause you to attack more enemies at once thus not needing Melee Range Mod.

But using Armor Piercing would be hard to implement to and bla bla. 

What I would suggest is. When using Melee. You can use the Weapon Equipped and His Arm. When ever the blade on his arm hits across the opponent it causes damage. 

So that your melee damage can have elemental attacks speed and bla bla . While your swinging like crazy the blade on his arm also inflicts damage. 

It's like a Ad-on Basically.

That is all for the Weapon Concept

Hope this helped

~Love ThatGuyHD

Wauw this took me a while to get through ... uhm well I re worked the powers a bit after reading your input ... still working on the shield .... as for the weapon I am sorry but your input on it is a little vague can you clear it up?

But anyhow I did update it to show the weapon is a detachable item , it sits on a ballpoint on the arm to retract forward and backward.

Wauw this took me a while to get through ... uhm well I re worked the powers a bit after reading your input ... still working on the shield .... as for the weapon I am sorry but your input on it is a little vague can you clear it up?

But anyhow I did update it to show the weapon is a detachable item , it sits on a ballpoint on the arm to retract forward and backward.

Well e _e Can't tell if you mastered trolling or being serious haha. I mean I can go into total Depth about this one thing so in a way I was vague but all the information I put is pretty much what I will be saying under this sentence.

TL;DR Version.

Attached Sword can not have Elemental Properties (Would cause self damage) 

Attached Sword can act as a Ad-on for any melee weapon. It has it's own base stats. 

Every time this blade hits the opponent while swinging a Melee weapon around it would cause extra damamge.

Is pretty much everything I said in a x2 Summed up Version e _e

Well e _e Can't tell if you mastered trolling or being serious haha. I mean I can go into total Depth about this one thing so in a way I was vague but all the information I put is pretty much what I will be saying under this sentence.

TL;DR Version.

Attached Sword can not have Elemental Properties (Would cause self damage) 

Attached Sword can act as a Ad-on for any melee weapon. It has it's own base stats. 

Every time this blade hits the opponent while swinging a Melee weapon around it would cause extra damamge.

Is pretty much everything I said in a x2 Summed up Version e _e

No no I didn't mean to troll I just really had trouble reading it (dislixia or something) But now I understand your angle ... hmm not half bad though thanks =3

In essence, this is what I would suggest:

Knight, the Brawler

HP: 125 (375)
SHIELDS: 125 (375)

ENERGY: 100 (150)

ARMOR: 75

SPRINT: .9

Cleave (25): Knight swings his weapon with such power that he cleaves the air itself, sending forth a shockwave that injures all enemies in a small cone before him. Deals moderate damage in a small AoE.

Knight's Wrath (50): Knight is unmatched amongst swordsmen, and when his blood is roused few can stand before the power and speed behind his blows. Melee deals extra damage at faster speeds for a modest duration.

Valor's Shield (75): The battlefield is a home away from home for Knight, and very little can surprise or harm him. When he takes a defensive stance, only deceit and treachery can fell him. Energy shield that protects from anterior damage sources for a moderate duration.

Bladewind (100): When Knight is truly one with war, he is as a storm amidst his foes, a force of nature lashing out in all directions and bowing to none. Knight transforms his arm into a massive blade and becomes a mobile whirlwind of death. He does moderate DPS to all nearby enemies for a modest duration, and cannot be downed (if he goes to 0 health, he will go down at the end of the ability instead).

Your drawing is a little unclear, but it doesn't really matter. The problem is this blade is double-sided and massive, well over twice the length of any Warframe's arm. Thus, no matter how it was positioned or rotated (unless perpendicular to the arm) it would interfere, nor is it nearly as impressive if you shrink it to fit. Using it as part of Knight's ultimate, as I detailed above, is I think the best use for it. When not casting Bladewind, that arm would be a duplicate of his other, the one with just a hand.

Problem is neither of those really work. There are no passive abilities in Warframe and that would basically be one, and not all that cool of one, either. More, a warframe whose arm was a giant sword would, as Stalka pointed out, be severely inhibited in his choice of guns. I really think that the best use a blade like that is going to get is in my Bladewind suggestion.

Knight, the Brawler

Cleave (25): Knight swings his weapon with such power that he cleaves the air itself, sending forth a shockwave that injures all enemies in a small cone before him. Deals moderate damage in a small AoE.

Knight's Wrath (50): Knight is unmatched amongst swordsmen, and when his blood is roused few can stand before the power and speed behind his blows. Melee deals extra damage at faster speeds for a modest duration.

Valor's Shield (75): The battlefield is a home away from home for Knight, and very little can surprise or harm him. When he takes a defensive stance, only deceit and treachery can fell him. Energy shield that protects from anterior damage sources for a moderate duration.

Bladewind (100): When Knight is truly one with war, he is as a storm amidst his foes, a force of nature lashing out in all directions and bowing to none. Knight transforms his arm into a massive blade and becomes a mobile whirlwind of death. He does moderate DPS to all nearby enemies for a modest duration, and cannot be downed (if he goes to 0 health, he will go down at the end of the ability instead).

Your drawing is a little unclear, but it doesn't really matter. The problem is this blade is double-sided and massive, well over twice the length of any Warframe's arm. Thus, no matter how it was positioned or rotated (unless perpendicular to the arm) it would interfere, nor is it nearly as impressive if you shrink it to fit. Using it as part of Knight's ultimate, as I detailed above, is I think the best use for it. When not casting Bladewind, that arm would be a duplicate of his other, the one with just a hand.

Problem is neither of those really work. There are no passive abilities in Warframe and that would basically be one, and not all that cool of one, either. More, a warframe whose arm was a giant sword would, as Stalka pointed out, be severely inhibited in his choice of guns. I really think that the best use a blade like that is going to get is in my Bladewind suggestion.

Again with a Air Slicing Skill that injures people. Need a Wind Frame that would allow Wind Modifications to come along with it before that is possible. Until then any thing like that type of idea would be a Force of wind causing knock back . 

As for my suggestion, It's an Suggestion/Idea that would Expand upon the game allowing it to open up more ideas. Rather than creating something that hasn't had any possibilities to lead up to it. Start with the foundation work your way up. 

This Concept art already shows he has a blade attached to his arm (I do not know if it is truly retractable or not) Though in mind since it is a BLADE being hit by a BLADE would HURT you SEVERELY . Thus creating the first Warframe that would add a new mechanism to the game. 

The Blade already built on him is pretty sharp as I can see Swinging a weapon with force would seem that being hit by the blade on his arm would also .... Hurt. Lol? 

If that wasn't a added on Mechanism it would down play the value of this Warframe use of form. Hindering Physics and Realism. 

Gotta think things through and not only make a Concept of one thing but how it'd affect a lot future events. 

Butterfly Affect my friend ButterFly Affect. Don't just think of the Now ; Think of the Future. 

Edit just re-read what you posted above me. 

I do not know about the hindering of using guns. My suggestion for the guy wasn't to remove guns at all. 

Now his suggestion does in state using certain skill or w/e would make you use melee full on. 

I too would agree and say that should be changed. 

But you have the option to use either one.

~ To Jack should put up for that shield skill. This would add another mechanism into the game (If you use this skill normally You'd use your gun and the shield but; If you use your melee weapon then the skill you would use the Melee and Shield as weapons. Creating a Shield/Melee combo) Which later on in the future would actually grant a lot of potential of any new ideas to expand upon this.  

Edited by ThatGuyHD

Knight, the Brawler

I found a way to make the blade work ... let it fold into something smaller just below the arm and completely unfold when needed see the updated arm image for that.

Though I do see use in what you said for the bladewind power and your suggested powers are nice I am working on a new update cause some of these ideas are nice really nice

Again with a Air Slicing Skill that injures people. Need a Wind Frame that would allow Wind Modifications to come along with it before that is possible. Until then any thing like that type of idea would be a Force of wind causing knock back . 

As for my suggestion, It's an Suggestion/Idea that would Expand upon the game allowing it to open up more ideas. Rather than creating something that hasn't had any possibilities to lead up to it. Start with the foundation work your way up. 

This Concept art already shows he has a blade attached to his arm (I do not know if it is truly retractable or not) Though in mind since it is a BLADE being hit by a BLADE would HURT you SEVERELY . Thus creating the first Warframe that would add a new mechanism to the game. 

The Blade already built on him is pretty sharp as I can see Swinging a weapon with force would seem that being hit by the blade on his arm would also .... Hurt. Lol? 

If that wasn't a added on Mechanism it would down play the value of this Warframe use of form. Hindering Physics and Realism. 

Gotta think things through and not only make a Concept of one thing but how it'd affect a lot future events. 

Butterfly Affect my friend ButterFly Affect. Don't just think of the Now ; Think of the Future. 

Edit just re-read what you posted above me. 

I do not know about the hindering of using guns. My suggestion for the guy wasn't to remove guns at all. 

Now his suggestion does in state using certain skill or w/e would make you use melee full on. 

I too would agree and say that should be changed. 

But you have the option to use either one.

~ To Jack should put up for that shield skill. This would add another mechanism into the game (If you use this skill normally You'd use your gun and the shield but; If you use your melee weapon then the skill you would use the Melee and Shield as weapons. Creating a Shield/Melee combo) Which later on in the future would actually grant a lot of potential of any new ideas to expand upon this.  

I fixed something on the sword that makes it better to use , and I inform you too read the words above the image , its not concept art its art of an actual character that was in dark sector , read the wikipage to know how and what

Hey, I was trying to stick as close as possible to his flavor and ideas. I wouldn't personally make a skill described that way, but it's what he described it as. I just added my personal touch of melodrama to it.

Oh, I'm not saying it's necessarily bad to suggest that as a concept, I'm just saying: it's not going to happen. DE has as much as guaranteed they will not put passives onto Warframes, not beyond Auras. So no matter how much thought you put into it, it's not going to affect future events. You're thinking of a future that isn't coming. You're building on a foundation with a crack.

This Concept art already shows he has a blade attached to his arm (I do not know if it is truly retractable or not) Though in mind since it is a BLADE being hit by a BLADE would HURT you SEVERELY. Thus creating the first Warframe that would add a new mechanism to the game.

This concept art is already a character from Dark Sector: Nemesis. I guarantee you that even if they put something very similar in, they will not put in an exact duplicate of that character. Nemesis is dead, and they won't bring her back.

Honestly, I always found her to be rather poorly done, as far as an attention to detail goes. No, that blade does not retract, it is indeed Nemesis' arm. And on close inspection of it, you can see that there is no way a human forearm could be inside it, and the elbow seems to be a sort of joint where the arm is attached to the rest of her; in point of fact, Nemesis throws the blade and the entirety of her arm from the elbow down at Hayden Tenno several times. And yet, when you see her 'pilot' out of the suit, she is not missing an arm, nor does she have a prosthesis.

Regardless, your new mechanism isn't going to be added because it's not going to happen.

No, but if you want them to make his arm a blade with no hand, how the heck is he going to hold a two-handed weapon. How could he possibly use the Paris, for that matter? More, DE would have to create entirely new animations for this one frame, for every weapon!

You didn't suggest it in writing, but you did indeed suggest it. If you want the game to reflect the presence of the blade arm as an extra source of melee damage, you'd better not complain when the game decides that also means he can't hold most guns. It's an unrealistic desire that is entirely a double-edged sword, if you'll excuse the appropriate metaphor.

I found a way to make the blade work ... let it fold into something smaller just below the arm and completely unfold when needed see the updated arm image for that.

Though I do see use in what you said for the bladewind power and your suggested powers are nice I am working on a new update cause some of these ideas are nice really nice

Ummm... honestly, I still don't think you have. That blade can fold a maximum of 20-30 degrees before you'd run into massive clipping issues, and that's if you reduced the size of that divider pylon between the two halves. While that reduces it's length some, it also gives the blade an unwieldy downward curve. Folding the blade is not a viable alternative, unfortunately.

EDIT: Even if you assume a hollowed-out section in the front half for the back half to fold into, that results in a massive... fin thing hanging off of his arm, because that thing is thick. Not only would that be ugly, but that would then have massive clipping issues with the warframes body as it moved around.

But thank you :) My friend LegionVangaurd and I have designed a number of warframes that have proven quite popular, and are working on more. If you guys want to check out our "products" here are links to our topics. I think you'll enjoy them, and if you would give us some feedback it would be much appreciated:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/109138-sotr-warframes-part-i-changeling-era-and-sanguine/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110176-sotr-warframes-part-ii-hawk-ordnance-and-shaman/

Edited by Siubijeni

Nemesis has an upside-down Lotus symbol on his shoulder, thousands of years before they supposedly came into existence

Back in dark sector the symbole didn't mean much , only to show the places of gun traders and I think stuff like the resistance