Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ardent, The Architect Of The End

Aden

Two things:

1) Dat rage when you revamp the entire frame design then right as you hit save you missclick and delete ALLLLLLLLL your work.
2) Don't know what I was thinking this needs a revamp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ardent is the tenno incarnation of knowledge and the builder, using his vast reserves to bend the laws of the physical world in limited yet flexible ways before unleashing the results onto his foes. Agile and cunning, Ardent has the options of either remaining stoic in his pursuit of guerilla warfare or unhinging his sanity for miraculous feats of savagery and brutality.

Foundation:

- Ardent is a builder, and every construct requires a solid foundation to reach new heights of power. Focusing his energy Ardent prepares an area to act as a framework for his other two abilities Bend and Contain. Enemies that enter his foundation will suffer a movement debuff as their shields are drained and their armor depleted to replenish Ardent's energy pool until they exit its range.
   Shield Drain: 10/20/30
   Armor Degradation: 5/10/15

Energy Conversion: 10/20/30%
   Area of Effect: (Yet to be Decided)

Duration: (Yet to be Decided)

Bend:

- Ardent bends the energies around him, sending gravity into flux and allowing him to defy gravitational law in all it's forms. Send enemies soaring through the air or allow yourself and allies to move on inverted surfaces with ease. However if cast onto a Foundation Ardent will give a small chuckle as walls of gravitational force slam together like the pages of closing book.

Impact Damage:

Duration: (Yet to be Decided)

Contain:

- Ardent turns his attention to the land around him, altering it to his advantage. Ardent will raise four walls around where he targets. Use them as cover, to restrict enemy movements, or as platforms to reach those hard to reach places. Cast on a Foundation to erect a inescapable dome, trapping those unfortunate enough to be inside. Cast on the Foundation again to shatter the dome and send the razor like shrapnel flying to its center.

Bleed Proc:30%
   Wall Durability: (Yet to be Decided)

Duration: (Yet to be Decided)

Break:

- Ardent unhinges himself, turning his knowledge to madness as his energies run wild. In his hysteria he will feel less pain and fatigue will be ignored as he lashes out at his targets, each swing of his weapon extending a blade of vibrating matter from his melee weapon until his madness fades. Channel to send out a wave of vibrating matter to cut down enemies from afar. Cast inside a Foundation to increase damage output.

Damage Reduction: 20/40/60%

Wave Range: (Yet to be Decided)

Blade Range: (Yet to be Decided)

Duration: Toggled

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats: yet to be decided, need to do more research.

Well, hope you all like the revamp so far. I'll attempt some concept art for him and who knows maybe this will become decent. As always GIVE FEEDBACK, HAVE A LAUGH, and no matter what.... DON'T LET THAT TWITCHY LUNCHBOX NEAR THE BIO LAB!!!!(yes i'm looking at you deathcube)

Edited by Aden

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The abilities seem to be flowery descriptions of existing abilities. I'd try and do something crazy to emphasize the eldritch nature of his knowledge, rather than just direct damage and sound quake style CC

Yeah... This guy was the result of a late night and a lot a coffee. Hopefully the image I have in my head for him will work out.

LET THE REVAMP BEGIN!