Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

OK, recruitment suspended muna, all vacant slots are filled.

Sa mga new recruits, welcome to the clan. If you guys need help with anything, feel free to ask in clan chat, or just say "hi" once in a while, hehe.

If you guys need help with anything, feel free to ask in clan chat, or just say "hi" once in a while, hehe.

^^^^ yes yes yes.

Do say hi or interact with us every now and then. Join us on Raidcall or just chat with us because it really gets quiet sometimes, and I have no one to scrutinize -- I'm just catty like that!

We're quite a small bunch; I don't think being friends/acquaintances with us would be much of a hassle. But if you don't want that (personal boundaries and all that), it's fine as well! Just keep in mind that we can possibly answer your questions about anything (if we're not busy grinding).

full napo ba? gusto ko po sana sumali

newbie lang po kasi ako tska ang lonely maglaro mag isa haha

IGN: Nobsky

steamid: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonnsy

Here's the answer:

OK, recruitment suspended muna, all vacant slots are filled.

Sa mga new recruits, welcome to the clan. If you guys need help with anything, feel free to ask in clan chat, or just say "hi" once in a while, hehe.

We have no idea when will there be free slots, sorry about that. ):

Hi if ever kung magkaroon ng open spots, I would like to join! Just gonna leave an app form here

IGN: Queefur

Steam ID: Butters

Played WF since preU8 pero new account. Was in a moon clan but never really had fun with it. It's just better to be surrounded by a hundred people of the same race than a thousand who you don't share some common backgrounds :)

Question,what clan tier are you guys in?

IGN: Reivhenz
S.ID: Reivhenz
Name's PJ, 20yrs old, I'm from La Union. Started playing WF on June 15,2015 
Reason: I want to join this clan to meet,greet and befreind players and the timezone.

IGN:klyde0212

Steam Name: klyde0212
im klyde from cavite 22yrs , i've been playing for a month now, currently hooked on this game.
wanna play with you guys whom i can relate to and talk to freely.

Question,what clan tier are you guys in?

IGN: Reivhenz

S.ID: Reivhenz

Name's PJ, 20yrs old, I'm from La Union. Started playing WF on June 15,2015 

Reason: I want to join this clan to meet,greet and befreind players and the timezone.

Hi guys! Unfortunately, we don't have open slots yet and it might take time before that happens. Sir GNAAHH, (and also Sir Tojo or Oranji) will send you an invite if you're still not in a clan by the time we've cleared up slots.

@Reivhenz, we're a Storm clan (max cap. of 100 members).

BTW, if some of you guys are wondering, "Why don't they upgrade to a mountain clan, that way they invite more members?". Well, our founder stated that walang intention siya na i-upgrade further ang clan. Higher research costs for one (future research anyway, since all current clan tech is done). A tight-knit clan is another reason. There are other more benign reasons that escape me at the moment, pero that is what we talked about dati, and I agree with him.

In the meantime, post na lang ako ng update pag nakalibre na kami. Thanks all :)

IGN: Uzpian

Steam: Uzpian

Introduction: 1 1/2 year player of WF already and also a former member of your clan. A Conclave 2.0 player sometimes.

Reasons for joining: Since you guys are starting to get active once again, I wanna try to join once more. Also being in a solo clan is a little tough sometimes.

I'll await your clan's availability ^_^

Edited by Uzpian

IGN: Roxorium

Steam: Same as IGN - http://steamcommunity.com/id/roxorium

Introduction: I'm a returning - after half a year - WF veteran(I've been playing since Update 7, or maybe 8? It was so long ago I can't clearly remember...) looking for a cozy clan to have fun with. By fun I mean slaughtering craptons of goons and farming stuff, participating in events. I'm a really talkative and sociable type of person who hates being quiet, and I have loads of free time to spend.

Reasons for joining: Look at the introduction^

Thank you in advance for considerating my application! :3

Edited by Roxorium

IGN : Vorg2345

Steam : Vorg24

Im a veteran since beta of this game but i left the game at Update 9 now and im returning now  :) so i just want to find a nice clan to hang out in this game

anyway im a filipino from ireland and i have some friends with me playing this game also filipinos from Ireland were 5 totally but i want to be the first to join if its ok

It's good to hear from fellow pinoys from different lands. We also have pinoy clan members from the US, their timezones are a little far from our PH time (US west coast I think), but they're pretty much active AFAIK.

Unfortunately, our clan membership is full at the moment, let me see if I can talk to our warlord to clean the roster of inactives (those who haven't logged in for 160+ days, with a few exceptions). I suggest any interested applicants click on the "Follow this topic" button on top (anonymously or not), as I always post right away if we have free slots.