Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corpus Heavy Jackle Codename:wolf, And New Grineer Unit

some_random_guy_1

Now alot can be said about the Jackle, most of it being after you get deep into the game he is about as tough as the _ in a whack your _ game. He becomes almost point and click, even in alerts.

I thought of a new idea after thinking of new weapons, in fact a whole new weapon class named the cannon class (reccomend going and looking at the guns' lore or else you might get a bit confused.)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146282-new-weapon-class-idea-cannon-class-heavy-weapons-concept/

Anyway on to the new heavy Jackle and Grineer unit, WARNING: if you haven't seen the lore about the guns, this might get a bit confusing)

Wolf

Lore:After the invention of the LZ1000X the corpus had been having trouble with tenno stealing the design. The tenno had actually made better ones than the corpus, enraging them, and causing one scientist to reenstate the Project Wolf. That scientist was none other than Alad V, and after his *ahem* untimely death Frohd Bek had agreed to continue where Alad V had left off, along with other incomplete projects by the Scientist.

Wolf's upgrades.

A larger, more dangerous version of the LZ1000X, its original form the LZAIX-1 (stands for Lazer anti-invasion mark-1), was placed upon its back on a turret-like system that moved in a 120 degree arch aiming infront of it.

dual direct impact missile systems that are located on either side of this new jackle, fires ogris-like projectiles but at extreme speeds

tri-impact leg systems alow for a triple ring impact, widening the actual shockwave ring, AND boosting the damage done by it.

nanorepair, heavyweight armor plating that has boosted defense compared to jackle, and if not attacked for a long period of time, will slowly (emphesis on slowly) repair the Wolf.

Fusion core mechanism that can be activated when in danger, causing a huge globe of pure energy that causes imense damage to everyone caught in the area, friend or foe (pillars can be used to cover behind while this is active)

Gyroscopic balancing that forces both legs on one side to be damaged before it can be disabled temporarily.

HP: 2x Jackle Regenerative, though very minor regeneration takes place.

Shields: 3x Jackle Regenerative, though very minor regeneration takes place.

Armor: 3x Jackle

I am no artist, so I can't really show pictures, but if someone wants to draw some designs I'd be very greatful, I am hoping for him to be like jackle with black instead of yellow, and the LZAIX-1 visible on top of the Wolf's back.

Grineer unit: Chaingunner

Lore: With the recent development of the RevX60, The Sisters had decided to make a new force of Grineer troops out of their strongest troops, Each one being almost twice as strong as the normal Heavy gunner. The Sisters had also given new prototype armor to these Supertroops which could create a small bubble around them that would knock back any would-be sword wielder. The armor itself fetured a 1.5x defense buff compared to normal grineer troop armor and had extremely light weight, except for the slightly bulging, backpack-like machine used to create the shield and alow the grineer to handle the weight and kick of such an immense gun. after the new "Chaingunners" were molded and suited up, the sisters gave them one prime objective, kill anything that isn't Grineer.

Stats:

2x normal grineer trooper health

1.5x said trooper's armor

0.75x grineer heavy gunner's speed, even less with RevX60 spun up

able to produce an anti CQ knockback bubble shield

armed with a RevX60 Minigun cannon

Once again I am no artist, any concept art is apreciated, I am thinking a black grineer suit, very slim with smaller shoulder pads and whatnot, and a large, generator-like back component.

I always take ideas to improve upon this as, unless implimented, this is a WIP

Edited by some_random_guy_1

I'd say it'd be nice to have a unit like this.

1: the only other one you'd normally try to even hide from is the napalm/grenader, but those guys are kinda, sorta, very broken for a number of reasons, while this guy would be pretty fair.

2:he'd be the tier replacement for the heavy gunner, of which, besides said napalm/grenader, there is none. There really is no heavy gunner upgrade with bullets, think about it. every grineer has an upgraded class for future fights, but the heavy gunner sorta just comes in every time, no real upgrade to him, and by some of the end levels of high lv planets, he isnt that threatening, its aim is too slow, but this gunner would have such speed that every shot is much more than just ONE shot, and the spread after constant fire changes the gun shooting in a line, to shooting a cone which is good when you have the swivle capacity of the heavy gunner.