Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Use "enter" Button In Ui If Bind Enter To "use Chat"

SonicSonedit

Yes. Is this related?

Yes, i did the same, because u know, most of the games have enter configured for chat, and im use to it. But i had to change it back to the default option (T for chat), because i couldn't press enter to login. They should fix that tho.

• 4 weeks later...

so um, i wanted to help a bit. so apparently, you can go into your windows explorer and 
type or copy and paste. %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe to the address bar. and then you would see the ee.cfg file and then you delete it, then everything would be set back to default. I asked the support for help, two days ago. theyre pretty nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to file a bug-report about this, but saw this entry being here already.

So yes, I too suffer from this! For quite a long time, I didn't even realize it was a hotkey-issue. I believed that after some hotfix a REALLY long time (at least several months) ago, it simply didn't work anymore.

Anyway, since I close the chat by pressing return, I would also like to open it via the return button. Without being penalized for it, that is.

Thanks in advance!

CE-Proof