Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept- Pharaoh

elang1710

Pharaoh-

Controlling Astral power of Mystical Sand, grant you and your allies an infinity possibility.

First Power - Sand Strike

Send massive punch of sand on a single area, also hit nearby targeted enemy

range: 5m/10m/15m/20m

Strenght:150/200/250/300

Second Power - Mud Field

make way in front of you to became a Mud Field, slowing enemy and grant you and your allies bonus movement speed after touch the field for x second.

range:

Length: 10m/13m/16m/19m

Widht: 5m/7m/9m/11m

Duration:10s(5s)/15s(7s)/20s(9s)/25s(12s)

*()= bonus movement duration

Third power - Sandstrom

Reduce Enemy Accuracy and make a panic effect (enemy inside Sandstrom can attack their allies with random target) in the Area with some duration

Range: 5m/8m/11m/14m

Duration:10/ 15 / 20 / 25

Fourth Power - Raging Desert

Bring the power mystical sand, sucking enemy on area and then throw them out again after that damaging and stun them for a short duration.

Range:15m / 18m / 22m / 25m

Duration:

Suck duration: 3s/3s/3s/3s

Stun duration: 7 / 10/ 12 / 15

Damage:500/1000/1500/2000

I like it actually!  Seems like cool abilities, and not over-powered either!

Sand Strike seems a lot like Soul Punch or Oberon's first ability (Smite..?)

Mud Field reminds me too much of Oberon's second power,

Sand Storm would seem like Chaos, with Radiation effects

And Raging Desert is kinda like Pull, but in reverse and with Rhino's Stomp's stun.

The good thing is that all of these abilities are somewhat coded into the game already, DE just needs to add new effects.  The bad thing is that all these abilities are somewhat already in the game...

All in all, I would use him!  With all the warframes in the game, it's very hard to come up with brand new powers to use!

And Raging Desert is kinda like Pull, but in reverse and with Rhino's Stomp's stun.

The good thing is that all of these abilities are somewhat coded into the game already, DE just needs to add new effects.  The bad thing is that all these abilities are somewhat already in the game...

All in all, I would use him!  With all the warframes in the game, it's very hard to come up with brand new powers to use!

well thats right, but im thinking for the Sandstrike its strike from below. and its my own imagination, i didnt copy it from another warframe.

Thanks btw

its will gone through the floor, and. whats wrong if its magically dissaper , maybe it will dissaper like the molecular prime effect

Well for one sand is a physical thing, floors are solid and Tenno aren't magicians. I just think it is pushing the "future tech that seems like magic" excuse too far.

Well for one sand is a physical thing, floors are solid and Tenno aren't magicians. I just think it is pushing the "future tech that seems like magic" excuse too far.

i told you it is mystical Sand, and your question is same like "how frost produce Ice", there even no water. and in future there is no an impossible way that u can delete something forever. its future nothing im possible

i told you it is mystical Sand, and your question is same like "how frost produce Ice", there even no water. and in future there is no an impossible way that u can delete something forever. its future nothing im possible

Mystical sand is basically magic sand, but there is no magic. Water is in the air, I admit probably not in the amounts required for Frost's skills but it is still there.

Actually in air is water so it is possible.

Mystical sand is basically magic sand, but there is no magic. Water is in the air, I admit probably not in the amounts required for Frost's skills but it is still there.

and i was told you there is also tech that can make a sand and can make the sand destroyed, its future man, no one can stop my imagination.

and mystical and is just a name to give more mysterious effect,

can u just gave a constructive critic?

i think its funny how Silraed is hateing o the magic appearing and dissapearing sand. ok, where do Nekros zombies come from? the bodies fade and he summons them from nothing. hell, why not just say he has an ability similar to Mag and can control the metalic substances around him. He grinds dirt metal, whatever into sand and wala! instant badass.

btw awesome idea, and maybe for name it be......Rabis? (Ra and Anubis)....nvermind looks to much like Rabies.

i think its funny how Silraed is hateing o the magic appearing and dissapearing sand. ok, where do Nekros zombies come from? the bodies fade and he summons them from nothing. hell, why not just say he has an ability similar to Mag and can control the metalic substances around him. He grinds dirt metal, whatever into sand and wala! instant badass.

btw awesome idea, and maybe for name it be......Rabis? (Ra and Anubis)....nvermind looks to much like Rabies.

Technocites I think is what Nekros uses. All I was trying to get at is that you need a theory behind it that isn't just magicly appears and disappears.

I like your idea of combining the two names btw.

the sand comes from its place, Egypt, Its move through dimensional hole, Pharaoh use dimensional hole to move that sand, after that the sand will dissaper, because the dimensional only allow an object survive in another dimension for several second, after that the object will dissapear,

Sorry for my grammar, hope u get the point

You do relize like all the frames have the same move type like ability 1 is projectile or something to hit the enemy in front

frost-freeze

ember-fireball

loki-decoy

trinity-wol

valkyr-ripline

ash-shuriken

saryn- venom

banshee-sonic boom

mag-pull

nyx-mc

vayban- tesla

volt- shock

his second ability is fine rhinos roar is like valkyrs warcry

all 4th abilitys are aoe a lot stun or ragdoll so its fine

note: I see I sound rude sorry about that not intended

Edited by Sasoka

• 2 months later...

the entire era of ancient Egypt and all u took is sand 

no mystry powers , no black bugs , no skeletons or physical strength :/ this is lame and as an Egyption i'm offended :p  

u wanna make someone with full sand powers it should be the Arabian asassin theme frame nt the pharaoh lol