Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos Iliad Boss Broken?

ThndrStrk

Me and my friends where farming for the twin Gremlins blueprints from the Phobos, Iliad Twin bosses In update 12 (we tried this multiple times) and after we killed them it would say they where still talking to us, not allowing us to evac. When we did eventaully get to evac it would say 3/4 people ready to evac when we where all there, this has happened multiple times. Does anyone know whats wrong.

Edited by MAXman21000

Something similar happened to me.

I went to Everest - Nightmare Mode, to kill Vay Hek and after killing him, he still talked to us.

There was no usual confirmation from the Lotus that the target was "down"...

The waypoint was guiding us towards what we expected to be extraction but when we arrived there, the waypoint pointed towards the room where Hek was...

Yeah, bosses are definitely bugged...

Went to Neptune to try the new Hyena Pack boss.

Arrived at their room, downed 2 of them and the 3rd one dissapears...but it still taunted us.

Then after a couple of minutes the last hyena finally appears! We down it BUT they still taunt us and Lotus doesn't tell us our job is done. The waypoint still pointed at the room where the boss was and extraction was impossible. We waited for a while and scavenged the entire level but nothing happened...

It's safe to say bosses are a bit broken now :p