Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sensum: The First Real Scythe In Warframe

Aden

Before I start I want to give you a very large hint at the inspiration for this weapon. Sensum is latin for "Sentiment". Curious to see who picks up on this. Also this is my attempt at putting the first real scythe into the game. Yes what we have now is nice but none of them really feel like a scythe imo, no they feel quite a bit more like slightly curved war picks or maybe an oddly shaped halberd with too short a shaft.

Sensum:

Carved from one of the odd infested trees of the Orokin Derelicts, Sensum is a weapon of grace and cruelty. With a reach that rivaling that of the Orthos and a blade perfect for bleeding enemies dry the Sensum holds true the the savagery that is at the core of the infestation and the weapons born of it. Lacking the traditionally seen "direct injection" toxins typical of infested weaponry the metallic "wood" that composes the weapon gives off a perpetual fog that surrounds the user, granting a similar effect to that of the toxic ancients if to a lesser degree. However, the odd nature of the weapon requires a unique style of combat and the abnormally long and curved blade of the scythe poses a small risk of self inflicted bleeding.

Appearance:

Come on, we all know what this is supposed to look like. If you still haven't guessed keep to the end and you'll get a hint that practically gives it away.

Stats:

-Normal attacks:

Physical: 130

slash = 126

puncture = 2

impact = 2

Crit Chance: 4%

Crit Damage: 100%

Attack Rate: 1.2 atcks/sec

Status Chance: 20%

-Charged attacks:

Physical: 200

slash = 180

puncture = 10

impact = 10

Elemental Type: Gas

radius = 15 meters

damage = 5

Charge Time: 1.5 sec/charge

Crit Chance: 2%

Crit Damage: 100%

-Jump attacks:

Physical: 70

slash = 60

puncture = 5

impact = 5

-Slam attacks:

Elemental Type: Gas

radius = 20

damage = 10

-Miscellaneous Stats:

Max targets: 6

Cleave radius: .14 meters

Conclave rating: NA (I'll let you all decide that)

Polarities: None

Now for that hint (and it practically gives it away); this is a tribute to "Sentimental Nekros" by Yuikami. However this is still an actual proposal for a weapon so do try to be serious.

COMMENT! MAKE SUGGESTIONS! BE BRUTALLY HONEST!! and don't let that trigger happy lunchbox steal your kills, he has a habit of doing that (yes, I'm looking at you deathcube...)

Edited by Aden

My only question, why would it be mostly impact... i'd have thought a scythe would have been a mix of puncture and slash, with a little bit of impact.

My bad, need to stop making these last minute before bed. Thanks for catching that little error.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I'll be waiting till U13 though. I want to see just how much more powerful the melee gets. As it is it's just a bit weaker than the orthos prime and if I remember correctly is a bit faster with longer reach. Need to check on that though.