Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pangolian Knights Are Now Recruiting! (Or Was)

Mama_Sasha

'I dont know how you managed to dig this deep and accidently clicked on this, but i advice you to join a different clan. While this one still reqruiting, i wouldnt recommedn join this consider how unknown this one is in comparrison to the more popular ones. I suggest joining those.

I leave the reqruitment text intact if you seriously want to join this clan, but dont expect anything awesome, such as free plat, special events or wahtnot. THat be all'

---

30OPnWN.png

For a very long time, our clan has been very small and private, but now, it is time to invite fresh new people into the clan.

While it originaly once was for swedish players, i have made it so everyone are wellcome, as long as you follow these simple rules. (see the Rules section.).

For a long time, i have alone being trying to supply with many research only weapons (wich end up costing 700 mutagen samples etc), while Dtiberiuz have been building the Clan rooms and labs alone. But we have talked about this and decided to let new members join in.

We currently have all the labs at your disposal, and most weapons researched.

We also show great respect for all kinds of players here, regardless of gender, age, orientation, country, skin color or any possible syndromes. Respect ladies and gentlemen ;)

Got any questions? You can check the Q&A secton below.

----What we do----

We are a small, yet creative clan who has been, sall i say, hiding in the shadows, recruiting only friends, but now it has changed. We usualy do many kinds of missions from time to time, wich are included....

1: Tower Missions.

2: Special Event Running.

3: Assisting and helping new players

4: Talking and discussing about many things, both Warframe and non-warframe related.

5: And some other stuff

---Rules---

1: Be polite and patient. There are players who just started to play Warframe and need time to catch up.

2: Keep your fandom for yourself. While me and Dtiberiuz respect your fandom, we advice you to NOT throw your fandom down our, or our clan members's throats. For example, if you are a MLP fan, we can talk about that fandom if its in a polite, reasonable level, but please, dont force us to like something we dont like.

3: Do not harass new players and call the noobs. Remember, there was a time when you was once a newbie, and so was we all back in the day. Please respect.

4: No harmful swearing or ''your mom'' jokes. Some swearing to express something (Like getting something awesome or something bad just happened) is acceptable, but by using them for name calling is one thing.

5: Do not beg for platinum. or prime items. If you need a prime item, you can ask any member if they have the required Tower Key, or has the item already and is willing to trade it. Remember, ask nicely.

6: If a member is using a weapon you hate to the very core of your heart, then just respect it. All players have their style and weapon set.

Those who will not follow the rules or break them while in the clan, we kick you out, simple as that.

----

-----Q&A----

Q: Why would i join this stupid clan when others offers me free platinum!?

A: Its your choice if you like to join or not. While we cant offer free plat upon joining this clan, i stil think that a good clan is not

run by greedy Corpus people lol.

Q: Why kept it in the dark for so long?

A: Its something that wasnt intentional. Originaly, it was called SwedenClan, thus giving the people the impression that

it was for swedish people only (Even if we already accepted everyone). I made a name change , to make the clan more appealing for everyone.

Q: What are the restrictions when joining the clan?
A: None. You can check the rules section if you are unsure. Using a rainbow colored warframe/weapon set? Sure go ahead.

Using unpopular weapons like the Vulkar, Lato and others? No problem.

-----

Now, without further delay, and if you want to join, please send me a PM or comment here if you like to join.

EDIT: If you like to read the fan story where the clan is based on, check here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/198232-the-last-of-the-pangolian-knights/?hl=pangolian

Edited by Cebius

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...