Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 6 -12, 2024

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, May 9th for Prime Time #392! As always, the action begins at 6pm ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on May 8th at 3pm ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Protea-Themed Drop for watching our official community streams.

image.png

Twitch Drop: Protea-Themed Campaign!

• Drop 1: Protea Augment Grab Bag (50% chance of either Augment Mod)
  • Drop 2: Forma
  • Drop 3: Warframe Articula

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Aungelecette to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

KenshinWF (Portuguese)
Friday, May 10th from 8pm to 9pm ET
Channel: KenshinWF
Drop: Mimica Shawzin

llyssiie (English)
Sunday, May 12th from 1pm to 2pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/llyssiie
Drop: Domestik Drone

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 19

On 2024-05-06 at 12:49 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, May 9th for Prime Time #392! As always, the action begins at 6pm ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on May 8th at 3pm ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Protea-Themed Drop for watching our official community streams.

image.png

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After international was done they raided a channel, timer stopped, expected, went to drop and hit participating channel and a bunch show up... Usually only the ones actually giving the drop show up. Watched a little longer and followed link back here to see normal text. So in twitch, participating channels is showing channels that are NOT participating.

Seems like a configuration problem.

47 minutes ago, aFaFa said:

Hi

I cannot understand too. how get  "Drop 2: Forma" and "Drop 3: Warframe Articula"

You have to watch today's Prime Time stream.

4 часа назад, r1cky0 сказал:

You have to watch today's Prime Time stream.

"Prime Time" is only Twitch Warframe channel?

53 minutes ago, aFaFa said:

"Prime Time" is only Twitch Warframe channel?

Yes.

On 2024-05-06 at 4:49 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

On 2024-05-06 at 9:49 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

I was 16 minutes late for the start.
Twitch was on for about 3 hours (muted, I had work).
I ONLY got Protea Augment.
The rest of the rewards turned out to be unavailable after 3 hours of your Twitch being on.
Even if you required punctuality (these 16 minutes late), it should at least be Forma.
(I wanted Warframe Articula but it doesn't matter).
I had no problems with internet connection etc. You could have demanded punctuality and if someone was even a minute late, they had no chance of getting Warframe Articula, but since I didn't even get the Forma, it looks like the drop was disabled earlier.
I don't know if it affected all viewers, or only the Central European region, or maybe just random connections.
I recently got an Ubra Form for watching (thank you for that).
Maybe a sure way to get drop rewards is to watch ONLY monthly Devstreams and skip other Warframe streams because they are questionable as drops.

As an active player and active twitch watcher i am extremely disheartened every time i watch a stream. It either doesn't count my watch time or i fail to receive notice you're active until 20-40 mins into the stream. you've set a 2hr watch time but run for 2hrs exactly or less. How is anyone suppose to get the drops when they just don't work, every stream i see people constantly begging for you to run an extra 30 mins because of the time restraints you've put in place, it doesn't help that according to your twitch drops your drops are supposed to be on going for 3 days but never are. I, among others, feel this is completely unfair and way to much stress to have to drop what we are doing to attempt to receive your drops THAT DONT WORK! i watched the stream in its entirety i was there at 55sec in and i still failed to even get the first drop. watch the whole stream and look at the drops after just to see the progress didnt count at all... If youre going to continue this practice Id advise a redeemable code that can be found on screen while watching the stream to better make it fair to all Teno.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)protype1 said:

As an active player and active twitch watcher i am extremely disheartened every time i watch a stream. It either doesn't count my watch time or i fail to receive notice you're active until 20-40 mins into the stream. you've set a 2hr watch time but run for 2hrs exactly or less. How is anyone suppose to get the drops when they just don't work, every stream i see people constantly begging for you to run an extra 30 mins because of the time restraints you've put in place, it doesn't help that according to your twitch drops your drops are supposed to be on going for 3 days but never are. I, among others, feel this is completely unfair and way to much stress to have to drop what we are doing to attempt to receive your drops THAT DONT WORK! i watched the stream in its entirety i was there at 55sec in and i still failed to even get the first drop. watch the whole stream and look at the drops after just to see the progress didnt count at all... If youre going to continue this practice Id advise a redeemable code that can be found on screen while watching the stream to better make it fair to all Teno.....

The first two things you bring up, watch time not being counted and the notice Twitch gives after 20-40 minutes, are Twitch's problems. DE tells us when the stream will be. Just don't rely on Twitch notifications, everyone learns that the hard way sometimes. DE also suggests watching for 1 drop from WarframeInternational and watching Prime Time on the main Warframe channel to get the other 2 drops. Finally, most likely why Twitch says the drop campaign is running longer than what it actually runs for because it gives people time to claim the drops or it's as low as you can go for drop campaign days. Most of the problems you mention are Twitch sided problems, not DE's problems. But I will admit putting a code on stream would be easier but at the same time it ruins the idea of a limited timed reward for watching a stream. 

I've noticed that my usual Browser (Opera GX) is very finicky with Twitch and drops lately.
I've started using Edge with no browser extensions, just for drop streams.
And now I've been able to get the Community drop as well as the DE Wednesday&Thrusday drops.

17 hours ago, FunYourself said:

Twitch's problems.
So why does Twitch have no problems with Devstreams drop or, for example, (many) drops for WoT?

I don't know. I'm making assumptions the problems are Twitch sided. I don't know how drops work except you are supposed to watch participating channels to unlock rewards. I've never encountered the problem so I don't know. But assuming it's DE's fault doesn't help.

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic