Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn+Ember? ~The Female Draconic Warframe~

Rawr0w0

Currently unnamed (bouncing around several name ideas) and no concept art of her has been drawn yet, this new draconic warframe could possibly be a female Stalker+Venom like variation of playable Tenno.

The only things currently decided and given explaination, are her four warframe abilities.

Dragon's Breath
Visually: Holding her hands in front of her and fanning them out to the sides, she creates several rings of fire around her, much like Frost's SnowGlobe.
Functionality: Much like Volt's Electric Shield, combined with Frost's Snow Globe, Tenno are able to fire through the rings of fire, adding the possibility of super-heating the rounds, possibly adding fire damage to each round. Also, Tenno inside the rings are protected as the rings create a "shield" around her when created that keep enemies from coming in, and those that are inside the radius, or walk into it, are given DOT fire damage, as well as a chance of knock-back.

Flame Rush

Visually: Much like Zephyr's Tailwind, Rhino's Charge, and Excalibur's Slash Dash, this ability causes her to rush forward from standing, to a horizontal flight (like Tailwind but without the need to be airborne prior), leaving behind her a burning trail of fire
Functionality: Like the above abilities, Flame Rush allows accelerated movement over great distances, as well as knock-back/fire damage to those she rushes through. Enemies who step into the trail of fire it leaves behind, also causes Fire DOT.

Draconic Surge
Visually: Much like Rhino's Roar and Valkyr's Warcry, she screams out in rage.
Functionality: Like Roar, Warcry, and Venom's Contagion, it adds fire damage to her own, and her squad's weapons for a length of time.

Supernova
Visually: She holds her hands in front of her, creating a ball of fire before moving her hands out and with a roar, a large AOE fireball erupts around her.
Functionality: This ability provides knock-back as well as instant fire damage to any and all enemies caught within the blast radius.

Nice ideas, but too close to ember for DE to likely roll with it...unless, of course, they used these ideas in mind for the eventual 'male fire frame' that'll come out when they run out of ideas for 'new' ones. (It's been mentioned several times from various sources)

Which is a shame, because I like the idea.

Nice ideas, but too close to ember for DE to likely roll with it...unless, of course, they used these ideas in mind for the eventual 'male fire frame' that'll come out when they run out of ideas for 'new' ones. (It's been mentioned several times from various sources)

Which is a shame, because I like the idea.

Mainly with what I had in mind, yeah.. she would basically be a combination of Ember's fire damage abilities,  Zephyr's mobility ability, Saryn damage buff to weapons ability and Valkyr/Rhino's squad attack buff with Frost/Volt's defensive ability.  A "female Excalibur" if you will. But, put to better use.

Edit: Though, I feel to even all that out, she'd be pretty squishy but have a big energy pool

Edited by Rawr0w0

If your still looking for a name for a female draconic warframe, here are some names that could be used:

1) Kaida - Japanese name meaning 'little dragon'

2) Ryoko and Tatsu - both Japanese names that mean 'dragon'

3) Hydra - multi headed dragon of greek mythology that's most commonly used as a girl name.

there are some more names that are found here (http://www.meaning-of-names.com/search/index.asp?nm=dragon&stype=1&gndr=1), but the ones within the link are male names but on the same site you can find some more female names if you like I found the name for my warframe concept the same way.

If your still looking for a name for a female draconic warframe, here are some names that could be used:

1) Kaida - Japanese name meaning 'little dragon'

2) Ryoko and Tatsu - both Japanese names that mean 'dragon'

3) Hydra - multi headed dragon of greek mythology that's most commonly used as a girl name.

there are some more names that are found here (http://www.meaning-of-names.com/search/index.asp?nm=dragon&stype=1&gndr=1), but the ones within the link are male names but on the same site you can find some more female names if you like I found the name for my warframe concept the same way.

I think Ryoko and Tatsu could be the names for weapons that would be "hers"  I was thinking maybe something like either a spear for a new polearm, or maybe a dragon-head rpg xD

I like the idea of the frame, but she doesn't seem to have a lot to her.

I'd suggest her being a dragon, you change it from fire, to Fire/Corrosive, this'll set her apart from Ember a bit more.

1: Change it from an Circle Volt shield/Ember Fire Blast to a self-in-circling ring of dancing flames. A trail of fire follows her (fire lasts 3 second. only stays when she's on the ground) with a 100% fire proc on enemies melee'ing her during the time period. Not done before, but still keeps the basics of the ability without the supporting part of it which makes it to powerful for a 1.

2: Sounds fine, it's in the second slot, meaning it costs twice as much as Tailwind/Charge/Slash Dash so it makes sense to have an added ability. Drake has a large cone of fire surrounding her, looking similar to Rhino's charge. (50% corrosive, 50% fire damage)

3: Looks good, but I'd suggest changing the visuals/name to something like a Dragon's Rage, there is a faint "burst" of a dragon looking thing around her during the ability.

4: make it hella slow, with small explosions coming off of it that deal extra damage for knock down. Enemies around it take decent damage every second, enemies inside take a lot more damage every second, and enemies hit by the explosion take a fair amount of damage once.

Dude. Make a hybrid frame... Requires you to have saryn and ember... then use a frame link or something along those lines and fuse them... Saryn torso, with ember butt... O____O DE Plz 

Why not Saryn's body, and add in Ember's fire to a toxic spray like ability and have it be like white phosphorus and napalm o0o

I like the idea of the frame, but she doesn't seem to have a lot to her.

I'd suggest her being a dragon, you change it from fire, to Fire/Corrosive, this'll set her apart from Ember a bit more.

1: Change it from an Circle Volt shield/Ember Fire Blast to a self-in-circling ring of dancing flames. A trail of fire follows her (fire lasts 3 second. only stays when she's on the ground) with a 100% fire proc on enemies melee'ing her during the time period. Not done before, but still keeps the basics of the ability without the supporting part of it which makes it to powerful for a 1.

2: Sounds fine, it's in the second slot, meaning it costs twice as much as Tailwind/Charge/Slash Dash so it makes sense to have an added ability. Drake has a large cone of fire surrounding her, looking similar to Rhino's charge. (50% corrosive, 50% fire damage)

3: Looks good, but I'd suggest changing the visuals/name to something like a Dragon's Rage, there is a faint "burst" of a dragon looking thing around her during the ability.

4: make it hella slow, with small explosions coming off of it that deal extra damage for knock down. Enemies around it take decent damage every second, enemies inside take a lot more damage every second, and enemies hit by the explosion take a fair amount of damage once.

Sounds like a pretty decent fix to what I come up with!