Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni (Moon Clan)

(PSN)YazuMKII

Please read this part of the tread.

We get a lot of requests to join up on this part of the forum page. Really this is your opportunity to look us over and decide if your really interested in joining up. www.facebook.com/omniwarframe

if you want to join Omni please send me (Draconis1981) a message on PSN to get the ball rolling.

players just posting up on the thread will NOT be chased up or tracked down. You need to make that first step and hit me up on psn to get the process started. otherwise your post is just a bump for the thread and is appreciated BUT WILL NOT BE ACTED ON.

I have a full time job, a family and we love our clan but I don't have the time to chase people who really should be chasing us, If you want to be invited you need to be good communicators and have the impetus to show us your willing to make an effort. This is your first test. Contact. So once again, pretty please with sugar on top send a message to me on PSN using my psn hook which is exactly the same to get in on this clan.

Your message is important. What will you bring to our clan? If you could include your mastery rank, hours played, what you like in the game that's your thing, what your looking for in a clan and a bit about you that would really help. I want to make sure your a good fit before we just invite.

we thank you for all your interest and I look forward to talking to you.

drac

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

WE have a new web site and members only group page.

www.facebook.com/omniwarframe

In a little note we have had solid players, who have approached the clan with a strong stats and high mastery, looking to roll with like players and not wanting to feel like "just a join here" number, lumped in with the guys just starting out (which btw we look after you lower rank guys or girls too, helping you clear your map, with farming and competitions that you can actually win if your mastery1 to 5).

But getting back to you high rank guys or girls. You have been there, done it and got the prime kind of guys and girls. We (and specifically I am putting myself on the block here) at OMNI put our real ps4 hook on here to give you a go to guy. To allow you to bypass the "do you need a hand with your star chart bit" and acknowledge your status as top killer or king of the high rank survival, defence etc. As you already have 6 of everything your not really looking to farm. 

Really you want guys or girls in your league, a group of heavy hitters to run with, who are on most of the time (life forgiving lol). Well as a large clan we have that too. We (and again specifically me, when I'm on) are happy to make introductions in the clan and get you up and running with what you want quickly. We are all about getting our OMNI clan mates happy. Whether that's farming, running, levelling or introductions to players at your level.

We want happy, guys or girls who feel heard and well looked after in the day to day clan running stuff,  but perhaps don't want to be involved with the frankly time consuming aspects of its smooth running. However if your looking for a higher position and are a "people person", who feels that you have what it takes to be in a management position in the clan, we always look at players on merit. Its always nice to have some one to take some of the work lol!

Its also nice for you high guys or girls to be able to help newer or less advanced in the game players out. You can choose to do that to. OMNI offers you verity too. Some days taking a new player in the clan to the raptor and getting him or her their first nova (remember ?) and hearing them punching the air and saying" thanks mate, I'm so grateful you really helped me out!" is as much a reward, as being first in kills that week. Verity is the spice of life.

So if my rant has amused or appealed to you in anyway hit me up. I'm the old Man in the clan, I work and have family commitments but I promise if you msg me in game or PSN I will kill myself to do a couple of runs when your free and put my money where my mouth is. Please remember I'm based in England so GMT not EST I may not be awake all night lol. The greatest organisation is better than the sum of its parts, OMNI is my home and we want you to be a part of something great. So to use the cliché "join up" lol, see you in game.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

• 2 weeks later...

we welcomed doc, we will welcome you guys to he's settled in nicely and we have had a few laughs. I will have to start writing the psn ids down I think lol. still would help me out a lot if you guys could find me and send a psn msg. Its always easier for me giving how many msgs we get lol. 788 members as it stands so you want to bet the rush send me a direct msg otherwise I do check the forum every Monday and Thursday. good luck tenno.