Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni (Moon Clan)

(PSN)YazuMKII

love to harpy we miss u too. I have been collecting stuff 4 u hope your sorted soon.

to our hopefuls please read the thread, if you want a chance to join up please msg me on psn and we can take it from there. also in that msg mastery rank, hours played and a bit about what your looking for, also helps me to help you so once again please read the thread and msg me on psn or in game please and thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

we are now recruiting for new active players. We understand that while we wait for the update you maybe playing destiny. however the new event and update will be with us soon once again I politely ask you hit me up on psn have a mic and have read the Omni website rules and info about the clan. omniwarframe.net please thank you.

once again. Please read the thread. Anyone wanting to join up please hit me up on psn or in game telling me who you are, what your looking for, your mastery rank, kills, hours played etc. so I have an idea about you as a gamer. It would also be helpful if you looked at our website omniwarframe.net where a lot of useful info about the clan is posted. Please thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...